-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Was the documentary from last night the same one included in the deluxe version tomorrow?
Not necessarily. The one on MTV was half of the one included in the deluxe version.
Is there anywhere to see the full version?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Was the documentary from last night the same one included in the deluxe version tomorrow?
Not necessarily. The one on MTV was half of the one included in the deluxe version.
Is there anywhere to see the full version?

nerd.gif

that documentary put me on to jeezy, young the first. I never paid much mind to his though. I remember 2005 well. Time to cop his catalogue

that documentary put me on to jeezy, young the first. I never paid much mind to his though. I remember 2005 well. Time to cop his catalogue

I used to sleep on Lil Lody, but if he can make good beats like "OJ" then he will be straight. It's something about that beat.

I used to sleep on Lil Lody, but if he can make good beats like "OJ" then he will be straight. It's something about that beat.

Damn...I can REALLY see why Jeezy doesn't mess with Ross...
30t6p3b.gif

Even if Ross might have taken that CO job just to provide for him and his...I can really see why someone might take a problem with it... 

Damn...I can REALLY see why Jeezy doesn't mess with Ross...
30t6p3b.gif

Even if Ross might have taken that CO job just to provide for him and his...I can really see why someone might take a problem with it... 

Back
Top Bottom