-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

pimp.gif
 @ that Documentary

That Documentary was awesome.
Jeezy will always be my second favorite behind Hov..

I remember in 2004-05 when I was a Junior in high school.. I was listening to Trap or Die selling burned CDs and selling kicks and jerseys on ebay, like yeeaaaaah im workin 
laugh.gif

Jeezy music was/is always motivating.

That Documentary was awesome.
Jeezy will always be my second favorite behind Hov..

I remember in 2004-05 when I was a Junior in high school.. I was listening to Trap or Die selling burned CDs and selling kicks and jerseys on ebay, like yeeaaaaah im workin 
laugh.gif

Jeezy music was/is always motivating.

really really enjoying the album. favorite track like most have said is definitely "way too gone" followed by "oj" and "trapped". didnt really appreciate Future's verse on "way too gone" but since Ive been abusing repeat button its kinda grown on Me. just seems like he thinks every beat he raps on is still "racks on racks" lol

Really enjoyed the documentary as well. wish it woulda went more in depth with each of his album releases, and gucci/ross beef, but its only so much  can talk about in under an hour I guess.

This might just sound corny and what not, but Im genuinely happy for Jeezy. Everybody I know, I mean EVERYBODY wrote him off, sided with Ross, and said he was done, and its good to see him still come back with a quality album and the people who stopped listening come back and rock with him again.

really really enjoying the album. favorite track like most have said is definitely "way too gone" followed by "oj" and "trapped". didnt really appreciate Future's verse on "way too gone" but since Ive been abusing repeat button its kinda grown on Me. just seems like he thinks every beat he raps on is still "racks on racks" lol

Really enjoyed the documentary as well. wish it woulda went more in depth with each of his album releases, and gucci/ross beef, but its only so much  can talk about in under an hour I guess.

This might just sound corny and what not, but Im genuinely happy for Jeezy. Everybody I know, I mean EVERYBODY wrote him off, sided with Ross, and said he was done, and its good to see him still come back with a quality album and the people who stopped listening come back and rock with him again.

Bought the deluxe this morning, played it twice so far. Love the production, love the lyrics. It's those classic funny rhymes from Jeezy. Starts off strong and grabs your attention. Didn't like "Everythang", probably will grow on me. Hated Snoop's verse, swear I've heard it before.

Fav songs
Waiting
What I Do
Nothing
Way Too Gone
Super Freak
I Do
This One's For You
.38 (probably my favorite)
Ballin'
Lose My Mind (song doesn't get old)
Never Be the Same

Bought the deluxe this morning, played it twice so far. Love the production, love the lyrics. It's those classic funny rhymes from Jeezy. Starts off strong and grabs your attention. Didn't like "Everythang", probably will grow on me. Hated Snoop's verse, swear I've heard it before.

Fav songs
Waiting
What I Do
Nothing
Way Too Gone
Super Freak
I Do
This One's For You
.38 (probably my favorite)
Ballin'
Lose My Mind (song doesn't get old)
Never Be the Same