-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Thats not the whole Documentary, the one one the deluxe is 90 mins long.

I just realized that a few hours ago. I don't know if the movie is 90 minutes or if the documentary is 42 and then there's extra footage that equal 30

I just realized that a few hours ago. I don't know if the movie is 90 minutes or if the documentary is 42 and then there's extra footage that equal 30

the wait is finally over. Album is good
smokin.gif

The doc was dope as well

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

You can tell that the TV version doc skips many parts of the story because Sam Jack references things that where not covered like they where... You can just tell they cut a lot for TV.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

You can tell that the TV version doc skips many parts of the story because Sam Jack references things that where not covered like they where... You can just tell they cut a lot for TV.

just copped the last deluxe edition at best buy roun my way.

Last time i spent 20 sumtin bucks on a album was Big's "Life After Death" lol...i fuggs went young tho n he dropped a #$# load of free music since the recession

bout to watch the doc now

just copped the last deluxe edition at best buy roun my way.

Last time i spent 20 sumtin bucks on a album was Big's "Life After Death" lol...i fuggs went young tho n he dropped a #$# load of free music since the recession

bout to watch the doc now

This is his worst album. Joint sounds like a mixtape.

Only songs album worthy are "Waiting", "I Do", & "Way Too Gone".

Jeezy is the king of intro's though. I give him that
smokin.gif

This is his worst album. Joint sounds like a mixtape.

Only songs album worthy are "Waiting", "I Do", & "Way Too Gone".

Jeezy is the king of intro's though. I give him that
smokin.gif

I'm digging this album after a few listens. I think "Leave You Alone" should be his next single. Been killing this track especially since I can relate...

I'm digging this album after a few listens. I think "Leave You Alone" should be his next single. Been killing this track especially since I can relate...

-Does any one besides me NOT like that song with Jill Scott?...it's not a horrible song....idk, it just doesn't grab my ears.

-Trick daddy going at Ross and Wayne?...I think so

-When the Bass drops on "Way too gone".....Wowzerssss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And last but not least, If you feel the album is "garbage"....Go play it in a car with a premium sound system... Jeezy dont make "lap top" music... It will probably change your opinion

-Does any one besides me NOT like that song with Jill Scott?...it's not a horrible song....idk, it just doesn't grab my ears.

-Trick daddy going at Ross and Wayne?...I think so

-When the Bass drops on "Way too gone".....Wowzerssss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And last but not least, If you feel the album is "garbage"....Go play it in a car with a premium sound system... Jeezy dont make "lap top" music... It will probably change your opinion

Back
Top Bottom