-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Ross CLEARY has some influence in Blue making that statement, if you recall in an interview in December Jeezy was saying that Ross was trying to get Meech to talk bad about him.  And in Bleu's interview you hear clearly stated that he has Ross and French messin with him right now, but at the same time Bleu says Jeezy was the first person he hit up when he got out. 

Meech is has tighter relationships with people other than Jeezy in the Industry, Diddy for example....You think he wouldnt reach out to him if he needed it?  obivioussly people arent helping that situation out for a reason because i know there would be a line of people waiting to do so.  And with ALL that Estimated money BMF made, which twas said they made 300 mill(which they more wayy more than that), you mean to tell me they font have any of that left over to fight the case?

Meech obviously hasn't said anything about appeal and Jeezy for a reason, as stated he JUST had an interview NOVMBER 2011, and if you listen to it, it sound more like he's dissing Ross if anybody on it.  Until u hear meech say Jeezy name then you cant really believe it, It just sounds like Bleu is mad Cause Jeezy didn't do any Time and got off an Indictment. and didnt help his career since he got out.

Ross CLEARY has some influence in Blue making that statement, if you recall in an interview in December Jeezy was saying that Ross was trying to get Meech to talk bad about him.  And in Bleu's interview you hear clearly stated that he has Ross and French messin with him right now, but at the same time Bleu says Jeezy was the first person he hit up when he got out. 

Meech is has tighter relationships with people other than Jeezy in the Industry, Diddy for example....You think he wouldnt reach out to him if he needed it?  obivioussly people arent helping that situation out for a reason because i know there would be a line of people waiting to do so.  And with ALL that Estimated money BMF made, which twas said they made 300 mill(which they more wayy more than that), you mean to tell me they font have any of that left over to fight the case?

Meech obviously hasn't said anything about appeal and Jeezy for a reason, as stated he JUST had an interview NOVMBER 2011, and if you listen to it, it sound more like he's dissing Ross if anybody on it.  Until u hear meech say Jeezy name then you cant really believe it, It just sounds like Bleu is mad Cause Jeezy didn't do any Time and got off an Indictment. and didnt help his career since he got out.

wc1p4x.png

smokin.gif

Certified Gold in 2 months...Ross album get pushed back a year

What was the name of that thread?

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..............YOUNG! As far as the Bleu situation...I listened to the Power 105 interview and dude sounded bitter as hell. The whole interview was about Jeezy. I wanna know how the hell Meech can get out in 10? Prosecution must have had some serious ****ups
laugh.gif
. If that is the case then I could see Jeezy throwing that bread to Meech through a 3rd party like Cartune said.

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..............YOUNG! As far as the Bleu situation...I listened to the Power 105 interview and dude sounded bitter as hell. The whole interview was about Jeezy. I wanna know how the hell Meech can get out in 10? Prosecution must have had some serious ****ups
laugh.gif
. If that is the case then I could see Jeezy throwing that bread to Meech through a 3rd party like Cartune said.

Gold in basically a month, pretty damn impressive. Where are all the Ross stole Jeezy's lane people :: crickets ::

Gold in basically a month, pretty damn impressive. Where are all the Ross stole Jeezy's lane people :: crickets ::

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Don't worry they will still be in here saying Ross is running everything with NOTHING to back it up
laugh.gif

Don't worry they will still be in here saying Ross is running everything with NOTHING to back it up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

laugh.gif

They will be in here posting CB4 *** WSSH videos of Ross

Originally Posted by tyisny

laugh.gif

They will be in here posting CB4 *** WSSH videos of Ross

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Yea, he's done.

He had a good run though.

Remember all these comments when this thread 1st started now 500,000 copies later...where the haters at???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom