Guwop
Harambe
Webbie
Kanye West
Pick Up The Phone

:pimp: x 10

160908-Young-Thug-adjusts-VFiles-model-outfit-826x620.jpg

Last edited:
Nah. SS3 still holds that rank. But with the snippets that didn't even make Jeff tells me this dude can easily top his best work

Not even close. SS3 is a mid tier project relative to everything post B6.

The only songs on SS3 that match that collection of songs up there for quality are Digits and Memo.

There are a couple songs on SS3 that aren't even in the same stratosphere.

Forreal them 2 songs, With Them, Problem, Tattoo & Slime **** are all fire. Thats basically the whole mixtape lol. Even the songs i aint list like Drippin & Worth It arent bad

Jeffery was forgettable. I mainly only listen to Guwop & Floyd Mayweather from it now

Yall need to clean your ears with industrial grade kitchen soap. Track for track Jefrey is miles better than SS3. Same dudes were saying Jeffrey was wack in here hours after it had dropped, hearing what they want to hear. 
laugh.gif

Digits and Memo are elite tier Thug but so are Guwop and RiRi. 

Jeffery is better in every way from production, to features, to consistency. There's not one subpar song on Jeffery except maybe Pick Up the Phone, there's 2 - 3 on SS3 and by Thug's standards that doesn't cut it.  Jeffery is fire all the way through not one skippable track. 

Where SS3 fails is weak *** quirky production on With Them and Drippin. Yall can keep that weird ****. 

Last edited:
Yall need to clean your ears with industrial grade kitchen soap. Track for track Jefrey is miles better than SS3. Same dudes were saying Jeffrey was wack in here hours after it had dropped, hearing what they want to hear. :lol:

Digits and Memo are elite tier Thug but so are Guwop and RiRi. 

Jeffery is better in every way from production, to features, to consistency. There's not one subpar song on Jeffery except maybe Pick Up the Phone, there's 2 - 3 on SS3 and by Thug's standards that doesn't cut it.  Jeffery is fire all the way through not one skippable track. 

Where SS3 fails is weak *** quirky production on With Them and Drippin. Yall can keep that weird ****. 
We will agree to disagree. Drippin and with them are flames :lol:.

With Them is cool, I never skip it but Drippin legit hurts my ears. One of maybe 5 songs in son entire catalog I skip.

I'm just made people not recognizing Jeffery. :lol:

Like yall not hearing Webbie? Swiss Beatz? Wyclef? Future Swag The entire tape?

Every feature actually came correct probably Scooters most respectable contribution to rap music since 2013.

Last edited:
Scooter best verse post Ogd. And webbie finally grew on me. But swizz beats is boo boo to me, only song on the tape I skip. But Wyclef Jean and RiRi are examples of why I like thug. Not alot of people could make songs like that man. Wish Wyclef was out when I was in the islands smh. Had the Bluetooth speaker chilling in the sand, that would've Gabe me that vibe.

jeffery >>>>
really don't fw harambe and kanye but that's about it. webbie guwop floyd and riri [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I was listening to SS1 on my way to work, the first 6 songs on that tape really is God-tier. On the same level as illmatic if not better....

Back
Top Bottom