young thug... Barter 6 out.

Jay and Drake have both been recorded showing love to that Danny Glover track​
Exactly what I was talking bout in that migos thread. Next Next drake will hop on the remix and people gon praise son like he put him on and how he **** wit new artist when my ***** wop put these ****** on before the hype was there

I don't think imma change my mind on thug :\ I'm trying to convince myself to like it and see the hype but that whole 1017 thug is wack and annoying and his tracks on metro boomin tape.

I hated young thug at first I was like why guwop cosign this lame :lol: every time I was with my cousin he was playing the **** outta that 1017 thug too, took a lil min but his voice grew on me :smokin

Longway hef flow be on point tho :pimp:

And Peep you tripping bruh :lol: Imma come thru and post some tracks when I get home

i'm from jonesboro south, one way in this ************..

pimp.gif

Was it planned for all these new ****** in the A to sound exactly like each other or did someone make this style hot and everybody hopped on it?
Thats just the wave the new ATL ****** on right now...heard alotta similar **** when i was down there, dont know who started it tho

I tried but I can't mess with these dudes. Both of 'em trash.

Young Dolph >>>>

:lol: This _ Young Thug look exactly how he sound, goofy as hell.

Last edited:
Both these dudes suck

:lol:

I knew it was only a matter of time before Peep fell thru, which one you hate more though...

Young Thug or Ba Ba Big Sean boy how big is yo?

Please respond.

Well Young Thug hasn't embarrassed himself by calling himself a grown *** lil boy, so I guess I hate him less. I'll just stick with Gucci, OJ, Dolph and Scooter instead of NWO B-Team though.

Jay and Drake have both been recorded showing love to that Danny Glover track​
Exactly what I was talking bout in that migos thread. Next Next drake will hop on the remix and people gon praise son like he put him on and how he **** wit new artist when my ***** wop put these ****** on before the hype was there
 ​
word drake shows love + extends his relevance by partnering with the competition​
 ​
was the first to put Kendrick and ASAP on tour​
 ​
Squashed the Future Tony Montana video shoot issue​
 ​
etc. etc.​
 ​
But I'm sure they aren't mad at the Drake look because he exposes them to an audience that a Gucci co-sign can't reach​

Last edited:
Well can u please aware me on how not to hate him

Bruh, you know i was right there with you with the dislike for Thugger. This joint right here completely changed my mind. Had some Blue Dream in rotation and a lil light skin working me at a kick back one night and boom. I'm a fan.

​
This rides . . .​
 ​
Rich Homie had a few duds on his last tape . . .​
 ​
nba-kobe-shaq.jpg
 ​
nba-lebron-garnett.jpg
 ​
04e_NBA_McGrady-Hamilton_crop.jpg
 ​
I don't really **** with 1017 Thug tho . . . Stoner, Danny Glover, Can't See Em ALL are fire tho . . . shame none of em were on the tape​
 ​

Last edited:
word drake shows love + extends his relevance by partnering with the competition​

was the first to put Kendrick and ASAP on tour​

Squashed the Future Tony Montana video shoot issue​

etc. etc.​

But I'm sure they aren't mad at the Drake look because he exposes them to an audience that a Gucci co-sign can't reach​
I'm sure their not either. But I hate how people put him on this pedestal and acts like he discovers these ****** when other dudes been putting in work wit them for a minute. Wop been at it wit migos, thugger, hell even future for years. It's not hard to see who has a Internet following and street buzz and work wit em but to the average ear he puts them on

Bruh, you know i was right there with you with the dislike for Thugger. This joint right here completely changed my mind. Had some Blue Dream in rotation and a lil light skin working me at a kick back one night and boom. I'm a fan.
I know I recognized this beat from somewhere. Peewee and keyshia dior had a track to this on gucci molly tape

I **** with his music this ***** be doing some suspect stuff lately tho 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Case in point

Edit: I guess he signed to Freebandz today

Last edited:
I don't know much about dude since I`m not that hip to New Atlanta minus migos but it wouldn't surprise me if he was gay. lol Atlanta has tons of gay dudes who look like him

Back
Top Bottom