young thug... Barter 6 out.

laugh.gif
 wow thug 

thuggerr X meek millyz

This is cool

Meek not as loud, I ain't know who that was the first listen . . . I like that he's tryna switch it up

Already looking at Thug's lyrics with a side eye "Meek Milly and Ya ***** That's A Three Way"

a1f15441a0514b0a6d8541f3f3d88174a019b52.gif

But nah lol cool song but why they had to disrespect MLK Jr lol song got nothing to do with him

I did some research about thug being gay and i found this, not saying its 100% true.

A major cost of fame is an invasion of personal life and Young Thug is the latest victim of this situation. Representing Atlanta, Young Thug is a newer member of Gucci Mane’s camp, 1017 Brick Squad. Recently, there have been a lot of crazy rumors flying around about the camp, including Gucci Mane killing a man in prison.In no time, Gucci Mane came out and denied killing a man in prison, chalking it up to being a crazy rumor. But, this wasn’t the only rumors flying within 1017 Brick Squad, as a lot has been said about Young Thug. Over the past few days, there has been internet discussion about Young Thug being gay.This comes from both the lyrics in Young Thug’s rhymes and his Instagram posts. But, sources close to Young Thug cite his sound, a mix between Future and Lil Wayne, as being misconstrued. In regards to his Instagram, it was pointed out how his Twitter was hacked for over a year and this might be the case.Furthermore, the sources close to Young Thug mentioned his reputation in Atlanta as being a bit of a ladies man. People close to him spoke on the multitude of women Young Thug has had over the years. Given the attention he gives to females, there isn’t much time for Young Thug to do anything else.

He was better off coming out saying he's just different and looks up to Prince or something that's where the weird women clothes come from. U tellin me his twitter was hacked over a year? Explain the ig pics

Man this dude was holding a cup up to another grown man's lips, your hands can't get hacked bruh

like I thought dude would at least try to play the Prince/Lil be Angle or just be proud of being gay but come on lolololol

I'm legit not peeping this off the strength of this dude truly looking gay on more than 4 occasions in an extremely  short amount of time, don't care if these like it in the booty dudes want to marry each other or w/e but I don't rock with their kind...

No different than me truly hating non-loyal human beings... until proven otherwise he's Karamo in my eyes.

I'm legit not peeping this off the strength of this dude truly looking gay on more than 4 occasions in an extremely  short amount of time, don't care if these like it in the booty dudes want to marry each other or w/e but I don't rock with their kind...

No different than me truly hating non-loyal human beings... until proven otherwise he's Karamo in my eyes.
this 2x

Back
Top Bottom