young thug... Barter 6 out.

Thug a fan of Future. He has a IG of him dancing and rapping "March Madness". Thug crazy if he think he hotter than Future, right now. Oh, and Metro is right, though. Who else run the game? It's Future & Drizzy only. Maybe Fetty.

still gotta give slime season 2 a listen.. slacking over here..

thief in the night is FLAMES though

that piano :nthat:

SS2 is HARD as hell and I don't even rock with Thugger.

No hypebeast, we'll see in the next couple weeks but I'm leaning towards saying SS2 > WATTBA :nerd:

Last edited:
Ss2 is better then wattba tho larry david larry david
But thug doesn't have anything touching the 4peat. Ss2 cold as hell tho, I've converted 2 thug haters to liking him from the tape.

SS2 in a live scene is going to be LIT AF

Flaws X Pull Up On A Kid
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif
I was literally just thinking this same **** 2 minutes ago. I need a DJ to do a full SS2 set. 

Y'all watch that homecoming concert video on wshh? 2 cups stuffed seem so hype live.

Y'all watch that homecoming concert video on wshh? 2 cups stuffed seem so hype live.
It's turnt live. He came out to 2 cups stuffed at the rodeo tour 
pimp.gif
 , that was an underrated tour.

Metro opening with a live dj set, then thug and travi$ performing together it was just crazy.

It's turnt live. He came out to 2 cups stuffed at the rodeo tour :pimp:  , that was an underrated tour.

Metro opening with a live dj set, then thug and travi$ performing together it was just crazy.

Agreed.... Super underrated, that show was piped up AF, 2 Cups Stuffed followed with the "Free Gucci" chant :pimp: :pimp:

This dude a troll. He was only following the middle eastern cat with all the exotic pets then it was some lady now its caitlyn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom