Longway A FOOL bruh; 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
 Turn it up a notch it's Longway Hefner, stay with mix breeds, one salt one pepper  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
from what i know and im pretty sure i know more ppl close to him then anyone in this thread is he really ran up his check in the streets n is really about that life and is basically why he acts the ways he does just super comfortable with himself n knows noone is gonna really check him

from what i know and im pretty sure i know more ppl close to him then anyone in this thread is he really ran up his check in the streets n is really about that life and is basically why he acts the ways he does just super comfortable with himself n knows noone is gonna really check him

Oh well since you say so...

I'm not saying you're making this up but what makes this any kind of credible?

Just saying

Man ***** lol 90% of local rappers around the world keep shooters and get that street money. That ain't no excuse to wear dresses and camis and ****. Talking like this ***** El chapo or something. They are your average street ****** who became rappers period.

Yea like Will said I know local yocals with shooters, still doesn't explain the nails and dresses nd fruity slang

Who cares about how he dresses or if he is gay or not tho long as he is about whats he saying is all that matters he being himself I can't really knock him for that n the love thing is just his lingo n trust ****** will begin to bite on it lol no room I was only speaking on ppl trying to say he never seen a trap etc...

He better keep the guns around, he giving wiz khalifa a run for the frailest rapper title.

There are gay gangs you know. Nobody was questioning if he was getting street money or any of that, everybody's just stating that dude is gay. Whether people wanna admit it or not slim is a blatant homosexual. Theres no denying that.

That longway cold. Can we get a separate thread for peewee, dudes missing out on quality trap music trynna avoid the gay rapper appreciation thread.

Back
Top Bottom