young thug... Barter 6 out.

But outside of Check doing numbers, Barter VI wasn't even successful
laugh.gif

If him flopping (having his second best first week performance if I'm not mistaken) would lead him to follow up anything, damn near any of his joints released for sale would be equally viable considering that they're almost all within this range.

Interested in how this turns out. All I want is all of B6's producers involved, a few more moments of introspective Thug, and it dropping before the year ends and I'd be happy.

Also, **** the Carter V Wayne's been sitting on. Trash that, get Ross or 2 Chainz or someone like that involved to quality check the music, and make it over.
This is why people sound crazy . "EBBTG trash cuz it flopped" Thugger always flops lmao idgaf about sales its about the music.

I only brought up the numbers for discussion sake. I'm not the label so it doesn't matter to me I enjoyed the project. He just shouldn't be getting out sold by yatchy/koday/carti imo

Kids...kids are why kodak, boat, uzi, anyone with the viral youth craze is gonna outsell thug.

I wasn't talking about you specifically, but in general thug fans who don't like this album say its trash cuz it flopped. Lol no you just don't like it and thats okay.

We going next summer too [emoji]128526[/emoji] the anthem on the balcony

That's real deal

But Kodak is definitely understandable, off the Tunnel Vision numbers dude is like a marketable Booster for the youth (when he's not on social media)
Yachty marketed da hell out of that album (dat cover), had actual physicals available, and put extra songs on there just for streams
Carti ain't even outsell Thug but I guess I get what you sayin

youre crazy..........

the tour >>>>>>>>>>>>>

the slime seasons >>>>>>>

rich homie still goin in>>>>>>>>

rich home i promise i will never stop going in >>>>>

kush and oj>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

cabin fever one>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

youre crazy..........

the tour >>>>>>>>>>>>>

none of that is even close to rich forever

youre crazy..........

the tour >>>>>>>>>>>>>

none of that is even close to rich forever

I'm crying at "this decade". Tour Pt 1 is better than Rich Forever, Kush & OJ, and any tape from Big Krit, Freddie Gibbs, Future, Juicy J, and Gucci Mane? It's not even better than the back-end of French Montana's tapes :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
It is to him because he doesn't like Young Thug.

I genuinely don't know what ever compels him to come in here knowing that he'll find damn near every positive thing said about dude to be ridiculous, but that's his whole thing :lol:

Last edited:
my friends see me or call me and scream RICH GANG!!!!!! birdman voice everyday lmao.

goat tape, you gotta be a player to understand the game sometimes.

rich homie is like trap gospel that raw **** that real ****.

that flow/hunger on songs like war ready 

PAINTED MY HOUSE ALLL WHITEEEEE DMX LIKE IN BELLY

Back
Top Bottom