*****Young Turk to be released from jail soon...

[h1]Turk Of The Hot Boys To Be Freed From Jail Soon[/h1]
Tab Virgil Jr., known to the hip-hop world as Turk from the Hot Boys, could be getting out of jail soon, XXLmag.com has learned.The New Orleans rapper and another man were arrested in January 2004 after a drug raid gone bad in Memphis, Tennessee. Turk was later charged with second-degree attempted murder for shooting a SWAT team member and took a "best interest plea," which means he disputed some of the charges, but agreed on a set punishment. The special plea is intended to limit a potential longer sentence handed down by a jury. He was eventually sentenced to 10 years behind bars. Turk also pleaded guilty to being a felon in possession of a firearm.Turk's lawyers filed an appeal and he was granted permission to make oral arguments before the judge.In February of this year, the Court of Criminal Appeals rescinded Turk's guilty plea, ruling that the rapper entered the plea without fully understanding the consequences.On May 27 Turk will find out if he'll be released from jail, on time served, or if he's granted a new trial.Either way, the rapper said he's feeling good about his chances of getting out."I'll be home by the summer," he told XXLmag.com. "My whole time was fighting, man. Just trying to get back in court and get back out. That's how I stayed focused."Turk said he's written about seven albums worth of material, using instrumentals from current music tracks and beats he conjured up with his imagination. Refusing to fall behind, he said he's also been keeping a close eye on the hip-hop scene, from music, fashion and business trends, through magazines, BET and MySpace.He also said he ran up a huge phone bill over four years keeping in contact with people in the industry. He recently announced he'll be returning to Cash Money Records when he's released.At press time, however, representatives for Cash Money did not return inquiries made by XXLmag.com to confirm Turk rejoining the company."The only thing I benefited from with this time is a good relationship with my soon-to-be wife," Turk explained. "And I done wrote so many songs that when I get out, I'ma be ahead of the game. I feel like once I just get out and put some beats to it … I can't lose. I can't fail. It's gonna be all about Turk. Trust me."-Marcus Thompson, with additional reporting by Jayson Rodriguez

pimp.gif

congrats on the brotha bout to get out but i damn sure dont wanna hear anything he records...

I was the same way. You couldn't tell me !#% back in middle school. Turk was the illest to me. Especially on Tuesday and Thursday off of Guerilla Warfare.I'd love to get another Hot Boys album. Not sure where the chemistry would be at but i'd love to hear how Weezy flows rappin' with Turk, BG andJuvie again.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I was the same way. You couldn't tell me !#% back in middle school. Turk was the illest to me. Especially on Tuesday and Thursday off of Guerilla Warfare. I'd love to get another Hot Boys album. Not sure where the chemistry would be at but i'd love to hear how Weezy flows rappin' with Turk, BG and Juvie again.

agreed. It would be dope for them dudes to release another fire album

And I was mad when they took my dude's verse off 'Bling Bling' and 'Shine'

Cause , bodied both of them...

"I'ma stunt til I die, so you better respect it/
cause whoevery try testing, is gonna be resting/
I'ma young millionaire Hot Boy lil turk/
Bling blinging everyday, plus I got work/
_ like me stay in the cut 24/7
Steady stacking them ends on dub's 24/7
Every car you wish you had, we got it, we got it/
Bentley's, hummers and Jags, big body's, big body's"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at the people who will be
smh.gif
at the 1st track this guy records when he comes out, despite the fact that he was a better rapper than the OTHER GUY then, andprobably is now.

That's good %%%$. Dude was nice on the Hot Boys. And in this day and age where street cred apparently means the world, who better than the man who shot notone, but two cops in the face during a drug raid.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

smh.gif
smh.gif
at the 1st track this guy records when he comes out, despite the fact that he was a better rapper than the OTHER GUY then, and probably is now.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

That's good %%%$. Dude was nice on the Hot Boys. And in this day and age where street cred apparently means the world, who better than the man who shot not one, but two cops in the face during a drug raid.
laugh.gif

Did them dudes come up in regular clothes or some $$%? How Turk ain't get atleast 25 for attempted murder on them swat members? I'm happy for dudethough because I thought he wasn't gettin' out until he was about 40 or 50.

pimp.gif

I don't know how I feel about him joining Cash Money though, dudes did him dirty. And I think it was B.G. saying Baby or Wayne never visited him in prisonor something like that.

I would love to see Mannie Fresh sign Turk.
Turk used to be my favorite Hot Boy....
People used to think I was crazy for this.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Berkeley Boy wrote:

That's good %%%$. Dude was nice on the Hot Boys. And in this day and age where street cred apparently means the world, who better than the man who shot
not one, but two cops in the face during a drug raid.
laugh.gif

Did them dudes come up in regular clothes or some $$%? How Turk ain't get atleast 25 for attempted murder on them swat members? I'm happy for dude
though because I thought he wasn't gettin' out until he was about 40 or 50.

I ain't sure, but with him being released so "soon", I would assume plain clothes cops was in on the deal. Just a guess though.

I always thought that the cops entered w/o using proper procedure, and never made themselves known as cops....Until after #**@ already popped off...

a Hot Boys song should be coming out soon according to B.G., he did a Hot Boys remix for one of his new songs... i forgot what the name of the song was....

Turk was my fav he way colder than Wayne back then and now.. good news hope he blow up.

Originally Posted by doyung9

smh.gif
smh.gif
at the 1st track this guy records when he comes out, despite the fact that he was a better rapper than the OTHER GUY then, and probably is now.
and will always b........ if dude the same im go support him.....

Back
Top Bottom