your first love.

My first love was in 7th grade. Her name was Cecilly. Everything about her was perfect. Until she got into high school (she was a grade ahead of me). She started putting out and getting in trouble. She now has 3 kids , is over weight , and is married to a loser.

But ill never forget the times i had with her

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

My first crush in 3rd grade all the way to 7th grade...haven't seen her or talked in 8 years.
frown.gif
  after returning from summer after 7th grade, she was gone. poof. nowhere to be seen.  
ohwell.gif
  never knew what happened to her. 
frown.gif

l.jpg

the only info I could find on her was her old myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/29839211

NT detectives. do work please? Her name is Josselyn Zuniga She's about 21-22 now.  Also has a sister named Jenny. 
Somebody help my man out!!!

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

My first crush in 3rd grade all the way to 7th grade...haven't seen her or talked in 8 years.
frown.gif
  after returning from summer after 7th grade, she was gone. poof. nowhere to be seen.  
ohwell.gif
  never knew what happened to her. 
frown.gif

l.jpg

the only info I could find on her was her old myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/29839211

NT detectives. do work please? Her name is Josselyn Zuniga She's about 21-22 now.  Also has a sister named Jenny. 
Somebody help my man out!!!
my man wants that old thing back...BAD...i aint mad at tho..
smokin.gif

but i guess im like alot of u in here..even tho what i have right now is sooo much better, and i literally havent spoke with her in about 3 years...i still think about her...real n vision tho..will never relapse
ohwell.gif

True love? Way back in HS; we were together for almost 5 years. Always thought we would get married, ha.

We got into university, started fighting a lot over a lot of things which is never a good sign. We then broke up, she went off & married some rich guy (now that I think about it her parents always wanted her to land a rich guy; I was not/never good enough for their daughter)

Don't think about her much now... Actually coming across this thread kickstarted some memories, both good, poignant, bad & best forgotten.

Last I heard she now has 2 kids, works in a bank, still married to that same dude I guess.

Funny enough she still runs into my mom occasionally, she shops at the store where my mom works as a cashier - she pretends to not recognize my mom which irks me
grin.gif

My mom always comments at how sad & forlorn she looks whenever she sees her.

After her, I sort of drifted through relationships, swung & whiffed on a lot of oportunities, I went through that period where if there was one thing wrong with a girl/woman, I focused on that & that was enough for me to bail, etc. Looking back at my behaviour then, now I'm pretty convinced I was going through a bout of undiagnosed clinical depression
frown.gif

What could have been; but probably is not for a reason.

My first love story is kind of a horror story and turned me cold on the idea of love for a long time. Story is as follows:

Had a huge crush on a girl in high school. I liked her day 1 freshman year, she was a cheerleader and I was a football player. Always tried to get it to that romantic level but she always rejected me. I mean always. Flash forward to the summer of my Sophomore year. Me and this chick are friends and hang with the same group of people. My crush was still there and she knew it but I knew nothing was going to happen. So i get done with practice and I am walking to my car, and see her waiting for her ride. She asks me if I want to hang out later, of course I say yes. I offer her a ride home, she says yes of course. Then she says she rather go to my house. We go. We are in my room and she ask me "Are we going to get it on or what". We do the deed, but I feel hard for her at that point. We continued this relationship for months and months. But every time I asked her to be my GF she said no. She told me she loved me and everything. So i was cool with it. I use to bring her flowers and starbucks. Took her out. I mean everything a guy does for the girl he loves. One night I am over her house helping with her homework, she tells me she has a secret to tell me..She tells me I been sleeping with one of your best friends the entire time we been sleeping together and "dating"(He was a senior and was just smashing to smash) . And than she says the only reason we had been hanging out was so she could keep tabs on him since he wouldnt date her exclusively. That shook me up so bad, didnt eat or sleep for like 2 days
laugh.gif
. I got over it eventually and forgave both of them. Go to college and she still calls facebooks me all that junk. To this day I still have a small place in my heart for her.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

My first love was in 7th grade. Her name was Bianca Cecilly. Everything about her was perfect. Until she got into high school (she was a grade ahead of me). She started putting out and getting in trouble. She now has 3 kids , is over weight , and is married to a loser.

But ill never forget the times i had with her

Got together in middle school and were together up to my 2nd year in college. We had some off and on periods then we didn't talk for a couple years. She eventually had a kid with some dude and it stung. I always thought she would be there. I was 95% sure I was going to marry that girl once I finished school.

We chilled a couple times these past few months but I havent heard from her in like 2 months. This past V-day was the first time she didn't text me "Happy V-day %!$*%$#/stranger/etc.." and I dont know how I feel about that. Texted her on her Bday but got no response... Honestly, what bothers me most is that the last time we chilled I took her to the bar and we put some in the air. I wasn't working and had no real direction in life. I really do not want her last memory of me being some unemployed, smoked out loser... I'm working now, kicked some bad habits, and taking steps to get my career started.

I never ruled out the possibility of us getting back together a little bit down the road. I figured love would allow me to look past the kid and possible baby daddy drama. What I miss most is her loyalty and her just being down for whatever.

I'll always have love for her and wish her well but I'm focused on a new one now. Hopefully I can make something happen and try this relationship thing one more time

Don't think about her too much. Spoke to her for the first time in 2 years when she hit me up on new years this year.

Had a short conversation and she spewed out some nonsense about her wanting me to always be there for her. Mind you this was after two years of no contact and she recently split from her bf.

I just hit her with the 
grin.gif
. She gave me her number and I texted her once after that.

Haven't spoken since January and I have no intentions of hitting her up.

I will say that while I was with her I was a simp. And I pretty much lost her because I was a simp. It took that for me to break out of that simp cocoon so I'm glad 
pimp.gif

First love was about 10 yrs ago. Fast forward to today. She has 2 kids with two different father and I'm out here doing me. From time to time I talk with her till this day. Ended up being a good friend.

HIgh school sweetheart, still got a soft spot for her...but she did me dirty.

So it would only feel right to evoke feelings between us again, bang her then leave her. haha

She had a kid riht after I dropped her.. Haven't seen her since that day, but she is friends with me on facebook smh

i've only had one "real" love in my life and that relationship ended about 6 months ago after 3.5 years. only had some hookups since then (no relationships), but each one fell flat because they couldn't measure up.

feels batman
frown.gif

She just wrote me on facebook a few weeks ago telling she was sorry for everything she did back when we were together (She cheated). I think about her sometimes but I dont think I would get back with her, I would get some P from her if she was down though.

Been together with my girl for a year and a half now. Love her, she's my best friend. Sometimes it's tough, especially at such a young age you want to go out and live your life... but she's never did wrong by me and is supportive of everything i do..

still love the v tho

Back
Top Bottom