Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

She gets on the microphone tells people she is going to stab them
roll.gif

Wow...
She's Asian. I'm sure no one felt threatened.

i was thinking the same thing...probably tiny as hell...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

She is like 5'3", she was feelin brollic cause she had heels on I guess. And I don't have pics of the party because my girl thought the camera was stolen remember?
roll.gif
But a NTer was there he can co-sign if he wants.
-The Juice

YES YES I Was There! The Party was definitely live until His girl lost his camera Females Where There! Beer there Liquor was there I Definitely had fun! Nice White Girls!! Oh Yeah Trust Me His Girl Was Hot! No lie!
roll.gif
roll.gif
My dude. Whats poppin tonight? I think I'm going to take it light and justchill.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

roll.gif

Wow...

i was thinking the same thing...probably tiny as hell...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

She is like 5'3", she was feelin brollic cause she had heels on I guess. And I don't have pics of the party because my girl thought the camera was stolen remember?
roll.gif
But a NTer was there he can co-sign if he wants.
-The Juice

YES YES I Was There! The Party was definitely live until His girl lost his camera Females Where There! Beer there Liquor was there I Definitely had fun! Nice White Girls!! Oh Yeah Trust Me His Girl Was Hot! No lie!
roll.gif
roll.gif
My dude. Whats poppin tonight? I think I'm going to take it light and just chill.
-The Juice

+$#+ I Don't Know Me Too! Let Me Know If Something Comes Up Though!

That sucks at least you got a good 3 hours till your girl ruined it. Next time just tell your girl to chill wit the drink, nothing worst than the party endingtoo soon.

Maaaaaaaannnnn during the summer we went to her friends party. We spent the weekend over there since we was gonna help set up the party cook and all that.There was a dj, good %$+ food, one of her other friends was a bartender so u know everybody was getting %+!*%% up, and a pleasure party well the first couplehours of the party was cool until EVERYBODY started downing the "jungle juice" man that @%+# had no hint of alcohol so everybody was just GONE offit. Anyway flash forward to 1 or 1:30am the party still kicking in full gear but me and my girl both messed up we like let's call it a night early and getto having sex cause that was the plan after everybody left but we said @+#+ it we wanna be alone. So we go to the room that we been sleeping in for the weekendclose lock and push a chair up against the door I'm kissing she kissin both our breath smelling like alcohol. Im takin her clothes off but as I am I'mgetting dizzy and she like she starting to feel dizzy with the lights on. So I'm down to boxers I get up go cut off the light come back go straight totaking her pants off next thing I know she crying like flat out crying I got scared as @+#+ like thinking people gonna hear her and think I'm raping my owngirl. She start pushing me off talking bout. Where's nawghtyhare where's nawghtyhare. I'm like I'm right here what are u talking about shecrying and calling for me and pushing me away saying who r u who r u. I'm kissing her forehead like I'm right here it's ok I'm right here whenall a sudden she throws up all over the carpet so I'm gotta throw my pants on go get stuff to clean it up. I come back she snoring......smh.......I wasHEATED.......but I couldn't wait till she woke up that lil episode had me thinking she was raped or taken advantage of before when she asked me she said noand she didn't remember anything......she had a bad %$+ hangover that morning............but honestly when she was saying all that stuff it really had methinking she had been raped or something before I was worried real talk that's something u never want ur girl to experience..........I just want to say inthis post that I feel sorry for any woman whose been takin advantage or raped by any dude and dudes that do dumb @%+# like that gives us all a bad name......

Originally Posted by xfile 11

wheres your spot in the south loop? i used to live down that way
Dwight Lofts my dude on Clark St.

I was going to make a thread to get some more NT Chicago heads to come down but I forgot too.
-The Juice
smh.gif

My chick got drunk and ruined my 21st a few months back. One of the worst nights I"ve had in recent years...I still get heated when I think aboutit...Feel you 100%

Dont forget Milwaukee heads too
laugh.gif
I frequent with chicago nightlife/ Depaul at least once month

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

roll.gif

Wow...
Yea so if a 4 foot Asian person puts a knife in your throat it wouldn't matter because no one feels threatened by Asians.
grin.gif
2jds650.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Maaaaaaaannnnn during the summer we went to her friends party. We spent the weekend over there since we was gonna help set up the party cook and all that. There was a dj, good %$+ food, one of her other friends was a bartender so u know everybody was getting %+!*%% up, and a pleasure party well the first couple hours of the party was cool until EVERYBODY started downing the "jungle juice" man that @%+# had no hint of alcohol so everybody was just GONE off it. Anyway flash forward to 1 or 1:30am the party still kicking in full gear but me and my girl both messed up we like let's call it a night early and get to having sex cause that was the plan after everybody left but we said @+#+ it we wanna be alone. So we go to the room that we been sleeping in for the weekend close lock and push a chair up against the door I'm kissing she kissin both our breath smelling like alcohol. Im takin her clothes off but as I am I'm getting dizzy and she like she starting to feel dizzy with the lights on. So I'm down to boxers I get up go cut off the light come back go straight to taking her pants off next thing I know she crying like flat out crying I got scared as @+#+ like thinking people gonna hear her and think I'm raping my own girl. She start pushing me off talking bout. Where's nawghtyhare where's nawghtyhare. I'm like I'm right here what are u talking about she crying and calling for me and pushing me away saying who r u who r u. I'm kissing her forehead like I'm right here it's ok I'm right here when all a sudden she throws up all over the carpet so I'm gotta throw my pants on go get stuff to clean it up. I come back she snoring......smh.......I was HEATED.......but I couldn't wait till she woke up that lil episode had me thinking she was raped or taken advantage of before when she asked me she said no and she didn't remember anything......she had a bad %$+ hangover that morning............but honestly when she was saying all that stuff it really had me thinking she had been raped or something before I was worried real talk that's something u never want ur girl to experience..........I just want to say in this post that I feel sorry for any woman whose been takin advantage or raped by any dude and dudes that do dumb @%+# like that gives us all a bad name......

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
wat the flip is dude right here talking about?? pretty random

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

What does your girl getting on the mic and your roomates calling that nubian princess a $%*@% have to do with each other?
Because my roommate took the mic from my girl to tell people to be quiet for second. And the back chick was screaming and acting wild so he said "shut up #%$%% , I don't even like you and I want you out of my place." And it caused a riot.
-The Juice

wow, thats kinda cold, but funny.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Give her an ultimatum about her drinking....

SERIOUSLY. Let her know drinking can turn into a serious issue.
What makes you think that giving a woman an ultimatum was ever a good idea?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Give her an ultimatum about her drinking....

SERIOUSLY. Let her know drinking can turn into a serious issue.
What makes you think that giving a woman an ultimatum was ever a good idea?
Word. Giving a girl an ultimatum is the worst to do.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

roll.gif

Wow...
Yea so if a 4 foot Asian person puts a knife in your throat it wouldn't matter because no one feels threatened by Asians.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
i can tell dude has some pent-up anger

Wow sounds like a crazy party I bet you was tight lol I bet your still tight when you think about it lol well hoped you fixd it and yall good be eazy

Back
Top Bottom