*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

this is not meant to offend the "believers," but lets say that you guys are right and that there are all these secret societies
what do you guys do now? its not like you guys are going to ruin their plans, expose them to world or anything because im pretty sure that if you were alegitimate threat, you wouldve been sniped already
seems like you guys just have to live with it, like the rest of the people on earth. so i dont really see the point of reading all these books just to"know" some secrets the govt. has kept from us

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by THE FAME

"what's the point of the gov't sniping some random person?"

the op and others aren't just any random person, they are exposing them...if i was them i'd want them out...

but anyway, ok lets say this is 100% real...what is the worst-case scenerio that could happen to me? what is the best-case scenerio?
Son this is not just some gang.
Its a way larger scale then you think.
The worst-best case scenerio would be whats considered the norm.

ok lets say i believe you.

its a way larger scale.

ok then, why haven't they controlled the world yet? what is it that they need in order to do so? and why use jay z? why not michael jackson (when he was alive of course)?

i know i'm sounding like a little a-hole to "the believers" but i'm just trying to make y'all not believe in this, or just maybe i might even believe in it if i get the right feedback

Are you sure they're not already controlling the world, but not exactly how they want to? Take a look at this. Not saying "they" put it out there, and I'm not saying "they" didnt... Just something to think about.

Georgia Guidestones

georgiaguidestones.jpg

gg10comm.jpg

Im trying to figure out something to post without freaking this guy out and running him away.
laugh.gif

I dont believe there is a definitie answer man.
I myself am learning something new everyday.
Sometimes when I learn things it causes be to set another belief down for the one that makes more sense.
Seek and you shall find.
I believe everyman at least owes that to himself.
Things are to wrong to be right.
That thought within itself should be enough get you started.

Originally Posted by enrique23

this is not meant to offend the "believers," but lets say that you guys are right and that there are all these secret societies
what do you guys do now? its not like you guys are going to ruin their plans, expose them to world or anything because im pretty sure that if you were a legitimate threat, you wouldve been sniped already
seems like you guys just have to live with it, like the rest of the people on earth. so i dont really see the point of reading all these books just to "know" some secrets the govt. has kept from us
No offense but yeeesh.
You guys are def off track.
Its about being aware.
There is nothing we can do but live the best non-deprivied life we can,
and hopefully set the foundation of a mindset for others to.
But in order to do that you must KNOW.
Knowlege is power, so cliche but yet the truth.

P.S. Whats up with this sniped away thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

the op and others aren't just any random person, they are exposing them...if i was them i'd want them out...

but anyway, ok lets say this is 100% real...what is the worst-case scenerio that could happen to me? what is the best-case scenerio?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]To you and I this is EXPOSING them, to 70 or 80% of other Americans, this is hogwash... Which movement is going to have more of an impact? Strength in numbers... Like I said, people find it impossible for these guys to not do what they want.. Hell, even Tom Ridge who was in charge of that "Terror Alert system" (after 9/11) just came out with a book talking about how the Bush Administration pressured him into raising the terror alert to win re-election.. Using fear to get ##%* done, nice![/color]
pimp.gif
See this is what I don't understand. I knew that same fact and atribute that to people in power doing whatever it takes to power because oftheir greed. You (and others) take that fact and say it's the Illuminati at work.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]To you and I this is EXPOSING them, to 70 or 80% of other Americans, this is hogwash... Which movement is going to have more of an impact? Strength in numbers... Like I said, people find it impossible for these guys to not do what they want.. Hell, even Tom Ridge who was in charge of that "Terror Alert system" (after 9/11) just came out with a book talking about how the Bush Administration pressured him into raising the terror alert to win re-election.. Using fear to get ##%* done, nice![/color]
pimp.gif
See this is what I don't understand. I knew that same fact and atribute that to people in power doing whatever it takes to power because of their greed. You (and others) take that fact and say it's the Illuminati at work.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So what is your point?[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

what do you guys do now? its not like you guys are going to ruin their plans, expose them to world or anything because im pretty sure that if you were a legitimate threat, you wouldve been sniped already
seems like you guys just have to live with it, like the rest of the people on earth. so i dont really see the point of reading all these books just to "know" some secrets the govt. has kept from us

What could an "elite" few do against an entire world of informed, pissed off people? Something that wouldnt kill everyone at least? I suppose theycould just go live in the space station, but that would probably be short term, but there are plenty of havens out there that they could run to and most peoplewould never know. I kinda feel like that's why "we cant get to the bottom of the ocean."

how are you makin any difference with this post?

bringing people out of darkness? not really your bringing them to a Confused state of mind, Darkness.

How are you going to stop the like of freemasons, and ultra-rich Illuminati......? Your right you cant, and you wont

admit deafeat, your helpless.

Live life without worries, Look within yourself for your Heaven/Happiness.

Knowing any of this makes you more complex and makes you sound strange then anything.

Live. Die. Repeat.

work on your souls nature, the earths may be damned, but dont let yours be

yes. And it was pathetic thinking the Elite will be over run hence my "you lose" response

Edit: you really think that once the whole world knows the earth is going to stop till they leave or become over-run
roll.gif

I believe in a supreme being, thats all you need to know

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

yes. And it was pathetic thinking the Elite will be over run hence my "you lose" response

Edit: you really think that once the whole world knows the earth is going to stop till they leave or become over-run
roll.gif

I believe in a supreme being, thats all you need to know

Who knows what would happen. I would just feel better if people knew they had a choice. Word to the Matrix. That movie is sooo much deeper than peoplereally know
smh.gif

I just want everyone to have this choice:

red-pill-or-blue-pill.jpg

And I knew you would avoid my last question one way or another. If you're Christian by chance, there are plenty of rules that you live by that might makeyou "more complex and strange then anything"

WakeUpNeo-Screen-Saver_1.png

How in the world did this go 39 pages? LOL. Yo ATLien Seeko, your on the wrong track doggie. Go holler at your boy Molech.

"A Government Big Enough to Give You Everything You Want is Powerful Enough to Take Everything You Have" - Thomas Jefferson

Back
Top Bottom