*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

" who believes that crap anyway ."

over 2 billion zombies.

What's up with statements like this? If you believe they're "zombies" or whatever you might want to call them, why dont you try to"help" them out and who them whatever you think is positive? Why criticize them negatively like that? You try to make it seem like you can provethere's no such thing as God and people are just ignoring that "FACT", when in fact, that's not a fact. I've never stated my religionstance because it doesnt matter, but I really dont like when people make statements like this...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by CasperJr

well Well im not gone going go into details but my momma is a sister and she meet obama YEARS ago(so did her lodge and many others here) and to no surprise he is a brother i dont kno if he a 3 letter or a 4 but i kno for a fact that he got his 33rd and there gets no higher then that.

and about the hand shake, theres different grips so ill leave it at that.

damn near most of the most powerful people is a brother or sister.

with that said, ill be turning 21 in april and as soon as i can ill, be joining

but unless your a brother or sister(or did your homework
laugh.gif
) alot of this you wont even understand

laugh.gif
this coming from a guy that think jay z is evil
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BTonNT

I think you a grouping a bunch of people together. Movies like Zeitgeist throw some facts in with their own agenda.

Just because someone doesn't agree with the perversion of religion doesn't mean they are atheist or worship the devil.
of course not. but they are proposing the theosophist belief system which was founded by a Luciferian, Helena Blavatsky. Alice Bailey was a disciple of Blavatsky and created the Lucifer Trust. What is proposed as salvation in Zeitgeist parallels Bailey's work, The Externilization of the Heirarchy. This whole thing is modeled around theosophist beliefs...including all the individuals featured in the film and referenced and cited in the works....the whole thing is a deception. The New Age theosophy is Luciferianism...it's not about sacrificing goats and bloody satanic rituals...is that going to win anyone over? This is about uniting people with the promise of utopia and creating a one world religion for one reason...control....it is a design. Why do you think they go so super hard on Christianity out of all the religions? It is not just Christians saying this and creating videos exposing this stuff dude. Krishamurti was raised and educated by the theosophical society to be the "new christ" for the new world. Is it just coincidence that he is featured in the beginning of the movie? What better way to lure people in than to claim you are the ones against the evils and manipulations you created? How else do you suppose these people would gain peoples minds and support? And I have to admit that I was intrigued by some of the stuff being said and I was sharing the movie with friends and family....until I learned about the associations of the individuals involved.

hmm.. I missed that part? What did they propose as salvation?

well Well im not gone going go into details but my momma is a sister and she meet obama YEARS ago(so did her lodge and many others here) and to no surprise he is a brother i dont kno if he a 3 letter or a 4 but i kno for a fact that he got his 33rd and there gets no higher then that.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
This is comming from a guy that can't prove he's not
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
seeing as i know more about it then you i can stand to sayhe aint and not look foolish by jumping to conclusions
roll.gif

Here's my question...

When you reach a certain stage of financial success; let's say something like a few millions in savings, wont it become extremely easy to make more money?

Let's say you have enough money to open three gas stations. How long would it take to profit enough to open up a fourth? A fifth? etc...

This is what makes me believe that there is a controlling influence within millionaires around the world.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
seeing as i know more about it then you i can stand to say he aint and not look foolish by jumping to conclusions
roll.gif

"enlighten" us then, please...
eyes.gif

technology, new age spiritualism "connection to the Earth Spirit", a completely reformed human consciousness and a GLOBAL society thatreflects that.

you "missed that part"...what was this whole movie about...or at least the solutions given?

"ORDER OUT OF CHAOS"

create a problem and give you the solution....you dont find it interesting that the same people tied in with theosophist beliefs are the same people involvedwith masonic societies?

if you believe these societies and organizations exists in the way they do...and manipulate in the way they do, then this has always been about an agenda hasntit?

how would their ideals come to fruition?

Originally Posted by BTonNT

technology, new age spiritualism "connection to the Earth Spirit", a completely reformed human consciousness and a GLOBAL society that reflects that.

you "missed that part"...what was this whole movie about...or at least the solutions given?

"ORDER OUT OF CHAOS"

create a problem and give you the solution....you dont find it interesting that the same people tied in with theosophist beliefs are the same people involved with masonic societies?

if you believe these societies and organizations exists in the way they do...and manipulate in the way they do, then this has always been about an agenda hasnt it?

how would their ideals come to fruition?

hmm... I dont know how, but I missed the part about connection to the earth spirit.... Is this supposed to be on the second one or something? I didnt watchit.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Here's my question...

When you reach a certain stage of financial success; let's say something like a few millions in savings, wont it become extremely easy to make more money?

Let's say you have enough money to open three gas stations. How long would it take to profit enough to open up a fourth? A fifth? etc...

This is what makes me believe that there is a controlling influence within millionaires around the world.

undoubtedly. these people finance the nations of the world including our own through the federal reserve. they get together in secret meetings. these arefamilies that have been in power reaching back to the creation of this country. if there is large corruption even on the small corporate scale...and theprotection of power, which im sure any person you know who is exposed to the upper levels of corporation can testify to...we can only imagine the amount ofcorruption at the scale of people who finance nations and have created, funded, and profited from all the major wars.

honestly, with crap like the Zeitgeist put out, it kind of makes me think that 9/11 was meant to look the way it did.

hmm... I dont know how, but I missed the part about connection to the earth spirit.... Is this supposed to be on the second one or something? I didnt watch it.

that's a direct quote from the guy who was claiming to be the economic hitman....I think it's towards the end of the first one (maybe the second) whenthey are proposing the solutions in technology and the call to a rise of consciousness, etc. I can try and skim through and find it if you want?

but you can clearly see they are theosopist beliefs right? I mean obviously Krishnamurti was the theosopist's "new christ"

global affairs, population control, etc. is a readily stated theme of the NWO as well...the ideas run parallel in so many ways.

"enlighten" us then, please...
eyes.gif
i tried to give you some info but i guess you wont me to break it down for you which i wont/cant if you want to know everything step into thelight.

While I understand the glut of information provided in this thread I really don't get the point of it. Unless some the ppl. involved here are at thismoment ready to step up, bear arms and fight for their shrinking if not already diminished freedom.
- The only " eye opening" thing I've seen/read is that I should create my own way of obtaining money, invest in land and procreate to ensure mygenetic future. Basically following the path of self dependence

- 'Cause other than that regardless of who is vying for power, the true question is WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO? WHO HERE is truly past just " givingtheir opinion" and ready to become the BLUNT instrument of change, instead of hoping or wishing for some collective awareness to the issues at hand

ninjallamafromhell wrote:
Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

�This was posted on illseed.com about 2 weeks ago.�
this thread along with the video is a joke.� i laughed through out it.�� people try so hard to think they are opening their eyes and learning knowledge.� yeah ok.
roll.gif
Dudes eat this crap up like 2 girls 1 cup.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

��
This post is a bit confusing..anyone mind posting a bit of cliffnotes
embarassed.gif

sorry, it was "our god spirit" not "earth spirit"...the segment starts around 1:40 into Addendum right after some more Christiandemonizing. notice also the other themes being proposed including the motto "we are one" which is the same motto being proposed by supposedilluminati supporter Jay-Z and Russell in their PSA. Notice the parallels and similarities in many of the other global and spiritual themes as well. Also,obviously the monetary system has to be replaced since it's going bust anyways....what better way to implement the new control but to tell us it was all anelitist scam anyways....which we were all bound to find out since the economy just collapsed and there is no real solution since it was a corrupt and flawedoperation in the first place. so whats the proposal?...complete removal of our global systems, subjectivity to a unified one world government, removal of allreligions, technology being our salvation, and some organization called the venus project. interesting. At 1:55 we're given our"only solution". Followed by a "choice" which of course isnt really a choice at all. To me, this movie justdoesnt seem honest throughout after you look into it.

And Im being completely truthful in saying that I really did like this movie when I first watched it. So anyways I guess some good comes out of it.

Anyways Im off til later.

Originally Posted by renkxedik

While I understand the glut of information provided in this thread I really don't get the point of it. Unless some the ppl. involved here are at this moment ready to step up, bear arms and fight for their shrinking if not already diminished freedom.
- The only " eye opening" thing I've seen/read is that I should create my own way of obtaining money, invest in land and procreate to ensure my genetic future. Basically following the path of self dependence

- 'Cause other than that regardless of who is vying for power, the true question is WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO? WHO HERE is truly past just " giving their opinion" and ready to become the BLUNT instrument of change, instead of hoping or wishing for some collective awareness to the issues at hand

*raises hand* But that's my problem... I dont know where to start!? Where's the solution?!

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

laugh.gif
jay-z is worth what, $400-500 million? he is nobody.

I can't tell if you were being sarcastic, or what?
grin.gif

Seriously bro? It's hilarious that you'd make a thread like this and make the first post about Jay-Z.

In the world of the rich and powerful, who the +$@$ is Jay-Z? An absolute nobody.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Seriously bro? It's hilarious that you'd make a thread like this and make the first post about Jay-Z.

In the world of the rich and powerful, who the +$@$ is Jay-Z? An absolute nobody.

Catches attention here. I bet half the people who read this post wouldnt have read it if Jay didnt have anything to do with it.

More people being informed which can hopefully lead to a solution. I dont know what the solution is, but if enough people know what's going on, I'msure the country as a mass would come up with something. I'm not a politician, but I stand for anything thats the truth.

More people being informed which can hopefully lead to a solution. I dont know what the solution is, but if enough people know what's going on, I'm sure the country as a mass would come up with something. I'm not a politician, but I stand for anything thats the truth.
Exactly how old are you?
Now on to the real issue, so you say your solution to the problem is that for more people to be informed of the issues at hand.
So I prose this question to you after all the "ill's" that the Bush administration is blamed for, coupled with the widespread movement for"change" that American citizens voted for in the form of Barack Obama exactly what percent of these individuals do you believe are going to FIGHTtooth and nail for substantial/actual change to occur. Is this outcry going to lead to the overturn of the Patriot Act's and a more pragmatic approach tothe constitution.
See now information is not an end but a means to the end, and you have yet to explain what is this end result that you seek

Originally Posted by renkxedik

More people being informed which can hopefully lead to a solution. I dont know what the solution is, but if enough people know what's going on, I'm sure the country as a mass would come up with something. I'm not a politician, but I stand for anything thats the truth.
Exactly how old are you?
Now on to the real issue, so you say your solution to the problem is that for more people to be informed of the issues at hand.
So I prose this question to you after all the "ill's" that the Bush administration is blamed for, coupled with the widespread movement for "change" that American citizens voted for in the form of Barack Obama exactly what percent of these individuals do you believe are going to FIGHT tooth and nail for substantial/actual change to occur. Is this outcry going to lead to the overturn of the Patriot Act's and a more pragmatic approach to the constitution.
See now information is not an end but a means to the end, and you have yet to explain what is this end result that you seek

A government that doesnt deceive it's people. That's all really. So if they told us everything they were doing, we could have a choice if wewanted to be under that rule or simply leave. Knowing the information that's in this post, do you seriously feel comfortable with our government? Did yousee what Kennedy was speaking on in the first post?

Back
Top Bottom