Your local U.S. Census Bureau may be hiring. Vol. $

1-866-861-2010

Press 0. Type in your zip code. Schedule an employment test and complete some other paperwork.

11/hr for office jobs or 15/hr on field.

Got my employment test tomorrow at 2.
pimp.gif
My local area is looking to hiresome 2000 people from now into the Spring.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I'm 2 credit hours from another degree so I'd imagine so.
What exactly do the office workers and field workers do?

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by RKO2004

What exactly do the office workers and field workers do?
Well...considering that the U.S. Census Bureau is simply compiling statistics of the United States demographics, I figure that you would begetting information like age, sex, race...and so on from each household.

being white and walking around some of the areas around here trying to see who lives there, wont end well

You have to be over 30yrs fro them to hire you

I went to one last year and I saw alot of old heads in there. Me and my girl were the only people under 25yrs there. We passed the test while over 80% of thetest takers failed.

Glad to say we didn't get hired......

I THINK the "on the field" job would go door to door asking residents how many people are living in each house and blah blah blah. Then the nexthouse, then the next, so on until you finish your region (or something like that).

my mom used to do this back in the day and drag me along in the car with her while she knocked on peoples doors...they avoided her like she was a billcollector I dont have the patience for that $!%+! Good easy money though.

I hate people knocking on my door, so me for me to do it to others
eyes.gif

Easy money if you have the patience, but i certainly cannot do it.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

You have to be over 30yrs fro them to hire you

I went to one last year and I saw alot of old heads in there. Me and my girl were the only people under 25yrs there. We passed the test while over 80% of the test takers failed.

Glad to say we didn't get hired......
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom