your man DIZZY......................

Damn I thought he was cool
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SOPRANO

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I've never seen Dizzy round these parts. All of the Folarin supporters avoid this side of Niketalk, publicly at least. They just go snitchin to the "man" when we start stuff.

My-T.
I would avoid NIKETALK at all costs if i were him. 9 dudes ran through his girl and he still took her back
smh.gif

thats just on niketalk, i remember when she use to work in tysons corner. i got her number when i went to the lady footlocker with my sister back in the day,hit her up a few times, not my type so i didnt even give her my time, but lets just say shes "known" round here. lol

best believe its WAY more than 9 dudes n he still kept her as his main junt, haha

i never had anything bad to say about her, and ive done business with dizzy in the past, meet ups only. im just sayin i wouldnt wanna wife up shortypop.

grin.gif

thanks everyone will def let u guys kno wats the deal with cat
the grimey $%#* is that ive bought stuff from face 2 face but i guess through the computer screen hes a bad !$* or som $%#*
laugh.gif

like i said i dont want 2 take this ne further cuz he might as well stay his !$* in philly .

Hold on... Wait a minute. Stop the presses...

We talkin about a female here? lolololol

Ya'll dudes are getting Ganked, Gaffled, Hood Winked, Taken by a female?

Wow...

Times...

They ARE a changing.. lol

The only thing changin' around here is that you just thought that he's a woman. N' you need your medicine.

Hit him on Twitter for real though.

My-T.

^^
Thats what I read... or were ya'll talkin about HIS GIRL???

Hey.. I dont' even know dude...

Why would I know who he/she is gender wise???

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

i never had anything bad to say about her, and ive done business with dizzy in the past, meet ups only. im just sayin i wouldnt wanna wife up shortypop.

Where was your Bluffin McMuffin' eatin' $%% at sat. $%#$!!!??
smh.gif

"Thst's you grASS mr. postman"

laugh.gif
@ harm

had to drive to arlington to get my inspection sticker sat mornin, since it wouldnt pass the way it is, had to pay my homie to do it. then i had to work til 6,got home, hit the gym. then my baby mommaaa came thru so i was just xbox livin it up all weekend lol

had to drive to arlington to get my inspection sticker sat mornin, since it wouldnt pass the way it is, had to pay my homie to do it. then i had to work til 6, got home, hit the gym. then my baby mommaaa came thru so i was just xbox livin it up all weekend lol

shaq-face.jpg

My-T.

Devin is straight callin' bammas out for not showing up on Saturday. lol.

Ditto iCan's comment - Rock stays loud and wrong. Read man. Read.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Lavan.. here's to YOU and ICan....

Guac ,you will get your sneakers or money back(eventually). From personal experience, youngin is honest but just not on point with communciate if something iswrong.

Back
Top Bottom