your man DIZZY......................

It's funny to see everyone point fingers when he's sold to or sold for most of the people that post on this forum. If yall have an issue with himpersonally, he really isn't hard to find and he's not hiding from anyone but there's no need to bashing his reputation here. He's a legitimateseller. There are many reasons why the package hasn't arrived. For the amount of shoes I KNOW he moves, to have 2 people complain isn't bad. People onhere just quick to point fingers if someone complains about someone you don't like personally. I'm sure if your "beloved" EOH was complainedabout he'd be given the chance to explain himself without being bashed prior. For all yall that read his blog, follow him on twitter, etc. Its sad that youcan't give him the same courtesy.

I'm in no way involved in this but after all it is a board and I'm entitled to post my opinion, so I will.

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

If yall have an issue with him personally, he really isn't hard to find and he's not hiding from anyone but there's no need to bashing his reputation here.
It seems to me that his reputation is pretty tarnished already around this Board so rather then bashing I think people are confirming.

If he really is that easy to find, get in contact with, then why did the OP have to resort to putting this on Niketalk??? Was the Customer service line downfor repair???
(888) GET-DZZY

LakersRock20901 wrote:
He's a legitimate seller.

Actions speak Louder than words. PERIOD

Most of the time when people start bashing you on a character flaw, they have something to go on.� If you never gave them a reason to start bashing then youwould avoid all of this. You clearly have not cared about, or looked over the fact that he owes someone over $50 for more than 2 years. HOW IS THATLEGITIMATE?�
eyes.gif

I'm sure if your "beloved" EOH...
It seems like your "beloved" Dizzy owes people money and isn't exactly what you make him out to be. For over 2 years man. Idon't care if it was $20, like someone said already, its about PRINCIPLE, HONOR, and to cultivate RESPECT amongst people you do business with.

"Don't defecate where you eat"
grin.gif

Just my .02 take it or keep it movin.

I'm sure if your "beloved" EOH was complained about he'd be given the chance to explain himself without being bashed prior.
I ain't got nothing against you Cuz, but since your "selling" website got smashed here, you been shouting my name a little too muchon clear-cut issues.

All y'all dudes the same. I swear. I would go into detail, but no need. I'll see you when I see you pimp -- empty handed again at a campout.

Again, another difference between ME/People I roll with and 'Your' Type vol. VIII.

Me and the people I roll with won't let %**$ get this far.

Because our [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]CHARACTERS[/color] are in jeopardy. And we understand that its aDAILY work in progress to maintain.

I'm "beloved" for a reason; and that can make a 180 turn anytime I decide to grim someone. People who don't care for me, check THEIR character record. You'll see the red tape pretty quickly.

I ain't got friends -- I got family. Either you fam or you ain't.

Your parents taught you, you ARE who you HANG WITH... I advertise my peoples inmy sig for a reason.

Stay in school youngin'. Watch who you "support." This post will mean something 5 years from now.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by JDizzy11

I'm responding to this, not to clear my name, but because everyone in here is thirsty...like always.
Your customer came here because he felt it was his last resort to getting communication out of you.

Dig a hole yungin'. Go take some pics of yourself and get a kick out of life.

And I'll be happy to say this to your 4'9" face next time I'm in Delaware or Philly.

Ole' Que from Making the Band 4 suit wearin' as n'....

Clowns b.
roll.gif

4 years and counting...

JDizzy11 wrote:
1. I don't come in this thread because its not productive and hasn't been for years.
Bull %%**. Once your free, bamma-like, consistent ads for Mr. Vick weren't taken the way you thought they should ('limited "free" mixtape, good luck everybody') you stop posting in here. But like always, y'all bammas in here reading like we in here posting.

So what's the difference?

I check IP addresses too.

laugh.gif

I tried to told you bout that making the band! lol

It's funny to see everyone point fingers when he's sold to or sold for most of the people that post on this forum. If yall have an issue with him personally, he really isn't hard to find and he's not hiding from anyone but there's no need to bashing his reputation here. He's a legitimate seller. There are many reasons why the package hasn't arrived. For the amount of shoes I KNOW he moves, to have 2 people complain isn't bad. People on here just quick to point fingers if someone complains about someone you don't like personally. I'm sure if your "beloved" EOH was complained about he'd be given the chance to explain himself without being bashed prior. For all yall that read his blog, follow him on twitter, etc. Its sad that you can't give him the same courtesy.

361423583.jpg

Calm down Stan

361423809.jpg

laugh.gif

some of these dudes are real clay aiken type....

how do you get sensitive on the internet?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

2. I told dude I've been busy moving into a new apartment, he has a tracking number. It was only 5 days (including the holidays when mail wasn't moving) and he got a little nervous. That's life.
It was Easter, which is on a Sunday. How you gonna used Sunday as an excuse?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe he meant Good Friday...

But I still received bills in my mailbox that day...

*shrugs shoulders*

Bammas can't even fake it on the net correctly.
laugh.gif

Between "SomethingDunk" and reading the old thread...

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

It's funny to see everyone point fingers when he's sold to or sold for most of the people that post on this forum. If yall have an issue with him personally, he really isn't hard to find and he's not hiding from anyone but there's no need to bashing his reputation here. He's a legitimate seller. There are many reasons why the package hasn't arrived. For the amount of shoes I KNOW he moves, to have 2 people complain isn't bad. People on here just quick to point fingers if someone complains about someone you don't like personally. I'm sure if your "beloved" EOH was complained about he'd be given the chance to explain himself without being bashed prior. For all yall that read his blog, follow him on twitter, etc. Its sad that you can't give him the same courtesy.

7bf16f266176ba89852b9d3091ace6b2b480fc8e.gif

This isn't about like or dislike...

Like I said before, this isn't the 1st time I've heard this..

Dude said he's REPEATEDLY tried to contact him...

So he comes here..and it takes what 2 days for ole' boy to show up?

not to clear his name..BUT to !@*!# and complain about us raggin' on him, his girl and wale(which I still don't know how dude got added... ???)

Like who does that?!?

!#@!$# is #$* backwards homie

yet you defend this skullduggery...
smh.gif

smh.gif

Like I said before Dizzy better be glad this was'nt posted in the General Forum

It would've been a wrap...

b77168276e7bbe8a8d0a4cfff73ff43ad6814f21.gif

*EDIT*

And for the record

I ain't never bought *!#% from dude...
Son don't even trip over this dude. He's the biggest Dizzy stan in the DMV.

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Originally Posted by JDizzy11

9. I'm a little dude, but next time you grown internet thugs see me in person, be sure you let me know how u feel. I doubt you will though.

Goodnight.
a9125d94a365be00ef6046897a88a30a6056de2.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man I might have just got water on my keyboard reading that. I got to go back an read this whole thread, but that #%*$ got me for real.

If I was son I wouldn't even have thrown that in as my number 9. How you start your sentence by saying I KNOW I'M A LITTLE DUDE then talk tuff by thetime you put a period on it.

Like who does that? Dudes got to learn if you know your size isn't in your favor when it comes down to gettin busy you got to simmer down. I'll beback...

Man I knew this forum was too quite for a minute. Seasons are really changing. You gotta love this forum.

He even scams females --- this girl I know gave him some stuff to move like 2 summers ago and he couldn't get rid of it so she asked for it back withinthat same year and she has still yet gotten it back from him

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

He even scams females --- this girl I know gave him some stuff to move like 2 summers ago and he couldn't get rid of it so she asked for it back within that same year and she has still yet gotten it back from him

these economic times are hard......scamming people is not gender based especially with the shoe culture.....i hope this guy is spending his scam money wiselyon things that will help others.

Aslong as you guys let him get away with it, he will continue to do it.

Would not be my money or my $#%@!!!!

There would be no E-beef, or E-fakin, I would be seeing him........

Rockdeep Would Say:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know Im a Big dude with a pot belly.... but none of ya'll would step to me if you met me in person, cause I know you wont. You dont want this or my pot belly.

Good Morning.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Post Office Attendant:

"How would you like to ship this?"

J Dizz:

"Umm is there a way to ring it up and then cancel it so it goes in the system like it shipped or I could just come back and ya'll let this box sit
in the back til Im ready to actually put something in it."

Post Office Attendant:

eyes.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
"GTFOHWTS"

J Dizz:

tired.gif
"K"

2hzgxhs.gif

Not to defend Dizzy or nothing... (i have heard of him scaming before) but i just bought a T off him and the dude came threw. The package took like 13days toget here but it still arrived.
To the dude that started this post just wait a couple more days... the shoe may come.

but i agree with the whole not answering emails, or phone. but has time to twitter and blog lol.... thats not right.

of course dude gonna get his shoes now that he put dizzy out there.......after dudes just clowned him...what you expect??? a refund?

Originally Posted by novaballer

Not to defend Dizzy or nothing... (i have heard of him scaming before) but i just bought a T off him and the dude came threw. The package took like 13days to get here but it still arrived.
13 days? East Coast or West Coast or Japan.
smh.gif

If those are the standards you abide by, and you're happy, that's you.

All you dudes that have that ISS "just take the loss" thing going, need to switch that up. That's detroying the wrap for the sellers with a realreputation... And putting $$$ free of charge in fraudulent pockets.

It blows me away when people get praise for sending things in 2-3 days. Like, what has the world come to! You paid him, he should ship your item(s)immediately!
indifferent.gif

Get your older uncle involved or something!
laugh.gif

I'm just shocked the older thread was posted here, and bammas still defending this dude like he, well, nevermind.....
laugh.gif

Harm...

He said he's a little dude.. and you dont want none of that..

Good Afternoon.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

laugh.gif

I wasn't even talkin' bout physical confrontation

That would be an L on my part
smh.gif

I doubt dude even post again in this thread let alone this Forum

And where was our shoutout at fool?!?
no bs....dude made 9 useless points and got nowhere...did more harm then good....

dont see how he can rectify the situation off another reply...but thats just me.

when i was selling gshock's watches on nt...i had sent 1 to the wrong address and they made me post up the tracking number so everyone could track....

dizzy post that tracking # ...im kidding.

Dude said: "The package took like 13days to get here but it still arrived."

lmaoooooooooo. I will get my income tax check back faster than 13 days.

A tee? Speaking of tees.

You can shop online at www.EverydayPple.com.

I ship via UPS.

Back
Top Bottom