Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

My buddy and wife have taken their 3 year old son to Greece, Japan, and Mexico.

Id guess it depends on what you do when you travel. Clubbing and partying all night prob not gonna be a good time

Planning a Hawaii trip in July with my girl.aby tips or things to watch out for. This is our first time and we’re thinking of going to Honolulu

Planning a Hawaii trip in July with my girl.aby tips or things to watch out for. This is our first time and we’re thinking of going to Honolulu

depends on how long. If you could I say island hop. I went to honolulu for 3 days and Maui for 4. Honolulu if you don't mind a lil hiking manoa falls (where they filmed Jurassic Park) Leonards Bakery (malasalas are incredible!) snorkeling (snorkel bob has good deals) matsumoto (hawaiian shaved ice worth it if not crowded) pearl harbor (if you into history) skip the dole plantation DiamondHead when you reach the top amazing view (sometimes crowded at the top) Polynesian Cultural Center is pretty cool to check out.

Going to Cancun in June with my girl any tips
which hotel ?
highly recommend the booze cruise to isla mujeres basically go on a speed boat to the island then come back in a catamarana with drinks and music

if you into water park rides theres a park called Xel-ha the water comes from the ocean and drinks and food all over the park included

Going to Cancun in June with my girl any tips

like jrod stated above, check out xel ha or xplor, hit up some ATV rides

*also tulum / chichen itza if youre into ruins

bring your hydroflask and use that to fill up beer

downtown cancun if youre tryna go to coco bongo , wouldnt buy souvenirs there its annoying af lol

little local spot we go to by the lagoon, under the trees and all the fisherman would come and bring their catch ... check it out if youre close by: https://www.yelp.com/biz/el-galeón-del-caribe-las-pescadillas-cancún?osq=shrimp

Last edited:
just got to rome staying right outside vatican city

anyone got any recommendations?

i already got tickets for vatican and the Colosseum

just got to rome staying right outside vatican city

anyone got any recommendations?

i already got tickets for vatican and the Colosseum

just came back from rome ... but stayed close to the Colosseum so not too sure whats poppin over there around the vatican ...

who are you with? .... just a thought they just opened a red light district in rome ... i'd check it out

dont forget to check out palentine hill when you do the Colosseum, breathtaking views.

did u get an airbnb and how many days (if you did go to the local grocery like a conad and stock up on breakfast, beer is like .90cents, etc)

trevi fountain, spanish steps, patheon (all free)

I'll be in Amsterdam and Brussels and Paris next month!.....any recs?

Believe it or not, the Heineken tour in Amsterdam is dope. Pretty interactive and of course some nice fresh beer at the end. And do go to the Red Light district just to see it as a tourist. Pretty wild imo but also very normal as well.

08DE96F1-5E5F-4E4B-AB79-43FAAF4786C3.jpeg
just came back from rome ... but stayed close to the Colosseum so not too sure whats poppin over there around the vatican ...

who are you with? .... just a thought they just opened a red light district in rome ... i'd check it out

dont forget to check out palentine hill when you do the Colosseum, breathtaking views.

did u get an airbnb and how many days (if you did go to the local grocery like a conad and stock up on breakfast, beer is like .90cents, etc)

trevi fountain, spanish steps, patheon (all free)

Yea i got a airbnb

Damn they just opened up a red light? Im with fam tho so they aint happening.

Been to all you mentioned. Really enjoying rome!

Been walking about 6 miles a day but all the scenery is worth the walking.

Passed a cannabis store today and copped some bud. But its low thc here but i was like idc lol

Checked out the colosseum today was dope cant believe it was built in 70 AD

but the best thing i saw so far was the vatican and the sistine chapel cant take pics in the sistine chapel but people were sneaking pictures lol. It was a sight to see words can not explain that artwork in the vatican

Food has been great as well some of the best pasta pizza wine i have ever had!

I would definitely put rome on your bucket list if you haven't been.

Attachments

• DA03E2D4-0999-4E8E-9980-1787BCAACFC2.jpeg
    DA03E2D4-0999-4E8E-9980-1787BCAACFC2.jpeg
    324.3 KB · Views: 1
Believe it or not, the Heineken tour in Amsterdam is dope. Pretty interactive and of course some nice fresh beer at the end. And do go to the Red Light district just to see it as a tourist. Pretty wild imo but also very normal as well.
Get some action?

08DE96F1-5E5F-4E4B-AB79-43FAAF4786C3.jpeg

Yea i got a airbnb

Damn they just opened up a red light? Im with fam tho so they aint happening.

Been to all you mentioned. Really enjoying rome!

Been walking about 6 miles a day but all the scenery is worth the walking.

Passed a cannabis store today and copped some bud. But its low thc here but i was like idc lol

Checked out the colosseum today was dope cant believe it was built in 70 AD

but the best thing i saw so far was the vatican and the sistine chapel cant take pics in the sistine chapel but people were sneaking pictures lol. It was a sight to see words can not explain that artwork in the vatican

Food has been great as well some of the best pasta pizza wine i have ever had!

I would definitely put rome on your bucket list if you haven't been.
IMG_0320.JPG

Almost got kicked out while taking this one. Dude saw me and told me something prior to this and then, he heard the camera and I just bounced. Came back after tl check it out.

Funny thing is, that if you go to their store, you have tons of pictures of this place in postal cards for sale. So you cant take pictures, but they tell you not to for their own profits.

92512938-BAA0-4C97-8140-EA11CCE787E3.jpeg

Lol, i know that cannabis store u went too ... im sure u can get some good stuff at the red light district (order an uber)

Avg walking 6-8 mi / day as well

How much longer r u there? Should take the train and check out florence/tuscany and venice

Btw did u see the view at palatine?

Haha. Naw. Was with my wife. We saw people doing the walk of shame though. It all seems way too normal so didn’t seem like a big deal at all.
I found out 1st hand why they call Paris the city of love. Every night walking down flats, we used to see doors open and people getting it on. **** was crazy .. walking along side the river, people drinking wine, dancing kissing grabbing ... I loved it man. Would move if wifey would move but she doesnt want to.

I found out 1st hand why they call Paris the city of love. Every night walking down flats, we used to see doors open and people getting it on. **** was crazy .. walking along side the river, people drinking wine, dancing kissing grabbing ... I loved it man. Would move if wifey would move but she doesnt want to.
Yup. True. People in Europe love to live life. They aren't like Americans where career dictates their live. They work to live....not live to work. I love it there too. Wish I did it when I was younger but it just wasn't the thing to do where I was from. I know people to this day that still live with their parents and I am turning 38 years old this year. People just hate wasting money on rent or other such things. In Europe you just can't think that way. I love it there though.

IMG_0320.JPG

Almost got kicked out while taking this one. Dude saw me and told me something prior to this and then, he heard the camera and I just bounced. Came back after tl check it out.

Funny thing is, that if you go to their store, you have tons of pictures of this place in postal cards for sale. So you cant take pictures, but they tell you not to for their own profits.

Yea i found that weird to that they have photos of it for sale in the souvenir store.

But than i did some research and people were saying no cameras because the flash will deteriorate the paintings over time and with aprox 20,000 people coming thru there everyday is the reason they say no pictures

92512938-BAA0-4C97-8140-EA11CCE787E3.jpeg

Lol, i know that cannabis store u went too ... im sure u can get some good stuff at the red light district (order an uber)

Avg walking 6-8 mi / day as well

How much longer r u there? Should take the train and check out florence/tuscany and venice

Btw did u see the view at palatine?

Im here till tuesday we are trying to go to florence but man all this walking got us beat lol

And yea are you talking about this view

E4F27461-74CD-4B72-8314-AE4BBBA0305A.jpeg

Any folks here with kids that are able to balance traveling and raising a family? Or is it pretty much a wrap with the travel thing?

My wife just gave birth to out first kid. Life has changed so much even though she isn't even a month old yet. All you guys/gals out there traveling, don't have kids! Go see the world and deal with that hot mess later. Haha.

We have two kids- daughter just turned 9 and our son is 5. Our daughter has been to like 27 states, our son 25. They've also been to the Caribbean (Turks) and we're going to Hawaii in June. It can definitely be done, you just have to view travel as an educational/cultural priority and budget as such. You also have to temper expectations for some trips (i.e., lots of hotel pool breaks, lots of chicken tenders at cool restaurants, etc.).

Back
Top Bottom