Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Search the tread...I posted a whole list.

I was just there this week and weekend to go back home.

*EDIT* FOUND IT FOR YOU:

Im a native of NOLA. Heres a list of restaurants and dive bars.

GW Fins
Surrey's Uptown (Brunch)
Deanies (causal)
Jacquimos
MoPho
Mr. Johns Steakhouse
Peche
Magasin Kitchen
Gene Po Boys
Pascal Manale
Deanies Seafood
The munch factory
Big Cheezy
Maypo
Willie Maes
Dooky Chase
Emeril's - Food is great
The Big Cheezy
Gumbo Shop
Café Dauphine
Coops Place
Mr. B’s Bistro
The Velvet Cactus
Parkway Bakery and Tavern
13 Monaghan
Oceana Grill
Cajun food at broadview
Bevi Seafood Company
Neyows (Black Owned)
Crabby Jacks and Parkway Bakery for Poboys
Sassafras
Café reconcile
Killer Poboys
Lilly's Cafe
Meril
Juju bag cafe
Restaurant rebirth
Café Beignet - Alternative to Café Du Monde
Luke restaurant
Caluda's King Cake - Best king cake.

Dive Bars and Bars

Chart Room
Parasol Bar
Aunt Tiki's (24 hours)
Kerry Irish Pub
Saint Bar
Spotted Cat Bar
Carousel Bar
Lafitte Blacksmith Shop
The Dungeon
The Crown and Anchor English Pub
The Club
Ms. Mae’s (24 hours)
45Tchoup
The John

Burbon Street is too tourist for me...go to Frenchman instead in the French Quarter..

Spades strip club is dope...

Perfect timing! I’m gonna be out there too this week. Went back to look for this post and couldn’t find it.

Fabrica De Arte - Dope factory with art/music/food

Plaza De La Revolucion

El Capitolio

El malecòn

La Guarida (restuarant)

Doña Eutimia (restuarant)

Do one of the classic car tours you won't regret it.

Topes De Collantes - Hike through the mountain side to a beautiful waterfall (half day trip)

If you have a few extra days to spare I would definitely recommend visiting Trinidad. Great food people and town square. It's about a 5 hour car ride from Havana.

Also, If you intend on buying cigars only purchase them from La Casa De Habano or reputable shops.

Everyone has a hookup or relative who works at a cigar factory and can "get you a discount" They will sell you fakes.

If I can think of anything else I'll update this post

kauai was not the place to go w a bunch of homies lol no nightlife
:lol::lol:
Did Oahu when I turned 18 and 21:pimp:

Kauai is perfect for going with your girl and doing light activities

We went to Maui for our last anniversary trip(in December) and it's literally laying on the beach all day. I couldn't see myself doing that again even though for this trip it was perfect and we were pretty tired
I mean we went to the downtown historic area and to a farmers market but that was about it.

We went for a wedding and we didnt bring our wives or kids ... we were ready to go crazy !!!

That all changed when we were in our hotel room the first night at 830pm

I caught the travel bug to do more of East Asia.

Last month I went to Bangkok, Seoul and Tokyo. First time going to Northeast and South East Asian countries. So dope! Culture shock in a good way. So different than the westernized/ North american or middle eastern culture I know.

Hope I can do Vietnam. Would like to do more of Thailand, South Korea or Japan since now I have been to those countries. I will say I felt overwhelmed by Tokyo. But overall, amazing!

Any folks here with kids that are able to balance traveling and raising a family? Or is it pretty much a wrap with the travel thing?

My wife just gave birth to out first kid. Life has changed so much even though she isn't even a month old yet. All you guys/gals out there traveling, don't have kids! Go see the world and deal with that hot mess later. Haha.

^^^With or without her? My wife has friend with a 1 year old. He's already been to Paris, Italy and they are currently in Korea. My biggest fear is just being able to handle a kid on a plane but I think I could do the rest once I am in another state or country. Still....sounds sort of terrifying.

Last edited:
^^^With or without her? My wife has friend with a 1 year old. He's already been to Paris, Italy and they are currently in Korea. My biggest fear is just being able to handle a kid on a plane but I think I could do the rest once I am in another state or country. Still....sounds sort of terrifying.

With bro
It can b a little nerve racking at first man but ull become pros

Daughter has been all over mexico, punta cana, disney cruise, italy, panama and london

She’s 7 now, her first trip to cancun she was 1

Just have everything planned out just as if you were going on a long road trip, food , snacks , games, ipad whatever

Any folks here with kids that are able to balance traveling and raising a family? Or is it pretty much a wrap with the travel thing?

My wife just gave birth to out first kid. Life has changed so much even though she isn't even a month old yet. All you guys/gals out there traveling, don't have kids! Go see the world and deal with that hot mess later. Haha.

My sister's family travels all of the time. They have two girls (2 & 7) and they go on a trip about every 3 or 4 months. The 7 year old has been to about 25 states.

Back
Top Bottom