Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Firenze, Italia:
IMG_5053.JPG

Roma, Italia:
IMG_4864.JPG

Little Venezia, Mykonos, Grecia:
IMG_5687.JPG

We usually just use google flights to find some cheap flights, then book hotels/Airbnb’s separate

Been seriously considering gathering 50% of my savings, selling my apt and using that money for my wife and I to by a one way ticket to Australia and take 1-2 years slowly making our way back to the States....about to be 37, we still have no kids, only anchor I have is my mom.

Been seriously considering gathering 50% of my savings, selling my apt and using that money for my wife and I to by a one way ticket to Australia and take 1-2 years slowly making our way back to the States....about to be 37, we still have no kids, only anchor I have is my mom.

Do it bro! I only wished I traveled earlier in life. Then I wouldn't have that kind of regret while having my daughter. Dad life is cool but man.....traveling holds a place in my heart that I hope I can still continue.

Do it bro! I only wished I traveled earlier in life. Then I wouldn't have that kind of regret while having my daughter. Dad life is cool but man.....traveling holds a place in my heart that I hope I can still continue.

Moms dealing with Parkinson’s and I’m an only child, legit possibly the only thing that ties me down, leaving my job behind is scary, but something I can let go of once all
Debt is wiped cleaned.

What destination got the easiest/best access to yambs from your guys experience? For me it was Budapest.

Hardest to bag? Definitely Barcelona :lol: they don’t mess with tourists there at all.

I’m in the airport right now on my way to Tenerife. Flight delayed a couple of hours but should be there this evening.

What destination got the easiest/best access to yambs from your guys experience? For me it was Budapest.

Hardest to bag? Definitely Barcelona :lol: they don’t mess with tourists there at all.

Hardest : Tokyo , Best was definitely Thailand & Rio .

Last edited:
Check out the Arcadia Phuket, joint was a pretty impressive place to stay when I went, attached to a really nice beach and cute beach town.
Ended up staying at a spot called Mandarava, looks legit. It’s like 10 minute walk from Karon Beach.

We added Tokyo to last leg. Staying for a week excited about that.

Im in St. Petersburg,Fl for the next few days. Any suggestions on things to do and good restaurants?

@bwood056 don't you live down there?

Dunno if I have any specific suggestions, but get a grouper sandwich if you like fish. John's Pass is a little boardwalk area with some shops and boardwalk. There is also a pier out into the gulf you can rent a fishing pole if you're into that. Salvador Dali museum in that area too

Last edited:
Finally getting a chance to post some pics of my Barcelona trip i stayed in the Old Gothic Quarter was nice walking out my hotel right into the middle of the city. Really enjoyed Barcelona. Got a few more trips lined up coming up soon, but the one i just booked was Dubai anybody been there and have any recommendations?

58420436245__94549366-8006-4C47-8C8B-7F0B7B7946DC.JPG
IMG_0667.jpg
IMG_0757.jpg
IMG_0794.jpg
IMG_0819.jpg
IMG_0829.jpg
IMG_0950.jpg
IMG_0978.jpg
IMG_0985.jpg
IMG_1096.jpg

Is vacationexpress.com the best website to book all-inclusive trips? Thinking about heading to Mexico or one them Caribbean islands next summer.

2.5 weeks in Japan during cherry blossom season
first part visiting Tokyo and Mt Fuji
2nd part is Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima
finally set dates, so now I'm hyped that we can start booking stuff

Bless us with the photos, fam!

Im heading out there in September.

-Drew

Oh most definitely!
and same with you
How long you going out there for? what you hittin up?

Will do, bro.

I’ll be there for two weeks. Mostly in the Tokyo area, but I’ll be hitting up Nara, Osaka, and Kyoto.

I’ll also be popping into Sagamihara to visit some family since I usually do whenever I go.

-Drew

For those of you that been to Japan before...

Did you order a pocket wifi ahead of time or get one when you touched down at the airport? Also which brand/company is a good one to go with?

TIA

Back
Top Bottom