Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Just left Cappadoccia and what an incredible place that was....the dollar is pretty strong out there so is a pretty cheap spot with so much to do and see! The hit air balloons is def a highlight tho

A5C0036C-43CC-4F57-B1FE-6AE75B5EBBDC.jpeg

So getting to Machu Pichu is a little harder than I thought.
So I gotta
-Fly from Lima to Cuzco
-Take a cab from the city to Ollaytantambo
-Take the tram from Ollaytantambo to Aguas Caliente.
-Take the bus from aguas Calientes to Machu Pichu.
Can someone who’s been confirm?

Son I TOLD YOU THIS

Didn't know you were headed here. What else did you end up doing?

I either forgot you were there or didn’t know?

We stayed with my girls best friend at The Quincy. Hiked, saw Rockies vs Doyers, met up with my buddy I played ball with in college, and relaxed. Hit Boulder.

We used it as a layover since there isn’t a direct from DC to Van.

So getting to Machu Pichu is a little harder than I thought.
So I gotta
-Fly from Lima to Cuzco
-Take a cab from the city to Ollaytantambo
-Take the tram from Ollaytantambo to Aguas Caliente.
-Take the bus from aguas Calientes to Machu Pichu.
Can someone who’s been confirm?
Sounds correct. That’s the route i took

Croatia talent is insane, gotta tell the girl to stay home.

Hit the Pakleni Islands and Golden Horn
My girl Brasilian, B. You tryna get me killed :lol:.

Good lookin' out :nthat:. Plan is fly into Dubrovnik. Gradually work our way north. Hvar (Stari Grad). Split. Zadar, Preko. Krk, Rijeka.

Aruba and Venice are probably the only two places I’ve visited that I hated, glad y’all enjoyed Aruba

Just left Cappadoccia and what an incredible place that was....the dollar is pretty strong out there so is a pretty cheap spot with so much to do and see! The hit air balloons is def a highlight tho

A5C0036C-43CC-4F57-B1FE-6AE75B5EBBDC.jpeg

This is gonna sound like a stupid question but I've always been really bad about taking pictures. Normally I just forget to pull out my phone when I'm doing something but this shot right here, do you have your camera on a stand with a timer or did you ask someone to take the pic?

want to book a trip November 8 -16. any recs during that time? was thinking Cabo, Hawaii or Thailand but up for some suggestions

Contemplating an Ibiza trip the end of August. Getting quoted for 351 round trip.

How many days and anyone have any recommendations?

Thats unfortunate. Care to share why you hate it?

I hated Aruba the second I was on the cab riding to our hotel...I just got a very Americanized vibe from it with all the American chain restaurants literally everywhere, then the landscape just wasn’t very pretty for me, just very dry, also was a bit overpriced and overhyped for me....idk I felt you get a better bang for your buck in other islands in the Caribbean with probably more culture/history to absorb....the sunset was special in aruba tho, that was about the only thing that impressed me.

This is gonna sound like a stupid question but I've always been really bad about taking pictures. Normally I just forget to pull out my phone when I'm doing something but this shot right here, do you have your camera on a stand with a timer or did you ask someone to take the pic?

For this shot I just propped my camera on a tripod and shot it using the canon app on my phone..

Back
Top Bottom