Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Good deal. I'm about to look up homes and stuff like that.

Good bars and stuff like that nearby?

1579031766705.gif

what parts of Costa Rica? That’s one of the places I considered.

Would likely rent a home to house all of the guests, so I’m hoping to find a town that will offer a decent amount of activities and nightlife options.

Amsterdam. Probably would have been a little more unique if it wasn't for the US legalizing weed. But aside from nightlife, plenty of
I second on Barcelona too. Good combo of culture and nightlife but I think their nightlife isn't that crazy compared to other places.

And why not just Vegas? I know it's a little cliché but as far as for business and R&R and nightlife, they have it all.

Mexico City.

I mean I'm biased as its my favorite city in the world, but the food and nightlife can't be beat.

No beaches but scenery, culture, things to do, again you can't beat it.

Mexico City is also one of my favorite cities in the world for food and culture.
Could you share more on the nightlife? I've been 3x and found the nightlife to be boring. I say that because the country tends to listen to their own music which is latin rock, they really don't play turnt up music such as hip-hop, reggaeton & reggae. The clubs in Polanco are very pretentious and the bars tend to overcharge anyone that looks like a tourist.
Outside of that, Mexico City rocks, especially Dia de Los Muertos week, Limosneros restaurant and the amazing museums.

going to roll the dice with punta cana. booked our trip last night.

I hope you enjoy Punta Cana. It's nice for a 2-day relaxation as it gets boring very quickly. And very little culture and adventure. The Punta Cana Group (composed of Julio Iglesias & the estate of Oscar De La Renta along with 3 other wealthy men) ban jet skis and atvs. Punta is also flat, zero landscapes.

As a Dominican, I would have recommended Samana.

Samana has lush mountainous landscapes, ecological hotels such as the Dominican Treehouse Village, whale watching, horseback riding to a gorgeous waterfall, affordable boat rentals, zip-lining and you can rent an ATV for the day and ride the entire town. It's a hidden gem surprised the country doesn't advertise it more.

Punta Cana resort tips: Avoid the entire minibar. Avoid bread and salad, I've seen multiples guests touch the bread and put it back. Salad is probably washed with sink water that you're not used to. My son and I got the worst diarrhea and vomit of our lives last year. Go slow on the variety of liquor, let your body adjust for a day or 2. Enjoy.

Samana
IMG_20171111_102608_081.jpg

DSCF9757.JPG

DSCF9737.JPG

20171110_134434.jpg

Last edited:
Amsterdam. Probably would have been a little more unique if it wasn't for the US legalizing weed. But aside from nightlife, plenty of
I second on Barcelona too. Good combo of culture and nightlife but I think their nightlife isn't that crazy compared to other places.

And why not just Vegas? I know it's a little cliché but as far as for business and R&R and nightlife, they have it all.

Amsterdam crossed my mind as well. It’s a place I’d try to set up during the fall months rather than the summer. Thinking of my potential client base, I recognize that people prefer beaches during the summer months, so that’s kind of the focus for now.

And Vegas is tricky to plan for a larger group of people if they’re not all on the same page. I like to party when I go out there, so I’d hate being responsible for people who just go out there to chill.

I hope you enjoy Punta Cana. It's nice for a 2-day relaxation as it gets boring very quickly. And very little culture and adventure. The Punta Cana Group (composed of Julio Iglesias & the estate of Oscar De La Renta along with 3 other wealthy men) ban jet skis and atvs. Punta is also flat, zero landscapes.

Samana has lush mountainous landscapes, ecological hotels such as the Dominican Treehouse Village, whale watching, horseback riding to a gorgeous waterfall, affordable boat rentals, zip-lining and you can rent an ATV for the day and ride the entire town. It's a hidden gem surprised the country doesn't advertise it more.

Punta Cana resort tips: Avoid the entire minibar. Avoid bread and salad, I've seen multiples guests touch the bread and put it back. Salad is probably washed with sink water that you're not used to. My son and I got the worst diarrhea and vomit of our lives last year. Go slow on the variety of liquor, let your body adjust for a day or 2. Enjoy.

Samana

DSCF9757.JPG

DSCF9737.JPG

20171110_134434.jpg

Jesus Christ lol. Yeah me and my bf taking our families to a new resort. But got it
dark only
No mini bar
Bottles water to brush teeth and drink
No bread or salad

Samana

DSCF9757.JPG

DSCF9737.JPG

20171110_134434.jpg

Samana is my favorite place in DR.

Jesus Christ lol. Yeah me and my bf taking our families to a new resort. But got it
dark only
No mini bar
Bottles water to brush teeth and drink
No bread or salad

You’ll be fine. If it’s a new resort - you’ll have plenty to do.

I got sick in Samana - drunk the water with my fried cheese. I forgot to not drink. So it really doesn’t matter where - just be smart about it.

Last edited:
Mexico City.

I mean I'm biased as its my favorite city in the world, but the food and nightlife can't be beat.

No beaches but scenery, culture, things to do, again you can't beat it.

Man I was food coma'd out for 3 days straight last time I went :lol: :pimp:

For anyone who hasn't gone or has a negative image of non tourist trap Mexican cities due to the media-CDMX is basically like a European city with 1000000x better food and friendlier people

Also, nothing against people who enjoy it, but to me going to Cabo, Cancun, etc to experience Mexico is a complete waste. If I wanted to kick it at a beach city/town with Americans everywhere I would just go to a city like San Diego or Miami instead

Last edited:

Samana

DSCF9757.JPG

DSCF9737.JPG

20171110_134434.jpg

ATVs are not banned in PC...

The food is awful.

Man I was food coma'd out for 3 days straight last time I went :lol: :pimp:

For anyone who hasn't gone or has a negative image of non tourist trap Mexican cities due to the media-CDMX is basically like a European city with 1000000x better food and friendlier people

Also, nothing against people who enjoy it, but to me going to Cabo, Cancun, etc to experience Mexico is a complete waste. If I wanted to kick it at a beach city/town with Americans everywhere I would just go to a city like San Diego or Miami instead

I went to Cabo for my bachelor party and granted I had fun but the place itself is a waste. You feel like you are in AZ or something. No culture at all.

I want to go to Mexico City. Heard so much good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom