Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Anyone had any trips booked with Air Canada or Norwegian recently?

two separate trips both cancelled a while ago...still haven't received any refund or credit. Keep getting told they're backed up...going on 2 months.

AA didnt issue me a refund for 2 months, not even credit for a flight. Called my credit card company and they issued me the money back in a week.

I will be doing my west coast driving trip from July 1st to July 18th. Great American trip.

Any advice?

Nola to Colorado, Colorado to Utah, Utah to Oregon.

Then on the way back: Oregon, San Francisco, to Arizona back to Nola.

I will be doing my west coast driving trip from July 1st to July 18th. Great American trip.

Any advice?

Nola to Colorado, Colorado to Utah, Utah to Oregon.

Then on the way back: Oregon, San Francisco, to Arizona back to Nola.

Might as well pull up to Seattle!

In all seriousness drive the 1 from SF down the coast.

Always wanted to do a trip like that. Fly into a northern Cali rent a car and drive down the coast stopping by all the major cities. How many days y’all think that would be good for?

Always wanted to do a trip like that. Fly into a northern Cali rent a car and drive down the coast stopping by all the major cities. How many days y’all think that would be good for?

Just from Northern California to SoCal? Google maps shows its ~19 hours from Crescent City, CA to San Diego, taking US1 for much of the way. Depends on how many stops you want to make and what you want to do, but 4-5 days would seem like plenty of time.

Probably would be just as cool starting in SF and heading north until you hit Canada.

Was supposed to be in Argentina all week and Jamaica next month... **** sucks.

What part of Argentina?

After this is over, I'm looking at a trip that would start in Santiago, Chile to Mendoza, Argentina (Wine Country) & finish in Buenos Aries.

Should have been in Brazil now
This honestly shows that you should take trips sooner than later before it’s too late

What part of Argentina?

After this is over, I'm looking at a trip that would start in Santiago, Chile to Mendoza, Argentina (Wine Country) & finish in Buenos Aries.

That sounds amazing. I would have only been in/around Buenos Aries. Was actually going to be a work trip.

That sounds amazing. I would have only been in/around Buenos Aries. Was actually going to be a work trip.

How much personal time do you get when you work abroad?

Last year I went to Singapore and had a solid amount of time to explore.

How much personal time do you get when you work abroad?

Last year I went to Singapore and had a solid amount of time to explore.

In this case not much at all. I'd have been with the team from morning through late evening. I was going to arrive a day early and stay an extra couple days to check things out for myself.

Regardless of the amount of work I always enjoy int'l work travel. Always stay an extra couple days for myself and they fly us business class which makes the flights easy.

if i dont travel this year which is likely ill be disappointed... i didnt go anywhere in 2019 but had big plans for 2020 before this virus hit...i prally wont be traveling anytime soon though

Just booked a trip to go to Athen and Santorini in July!

Too much going on for me to be traveling on the road in the US.

Woulda been posted up in Jamaica right now smoking some outdoor purple with the wife... I'm getting to the point I might say **** it and book a trip in August.

Back
Top Bottom