Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

San Francisco next month for my 30th
nthat.gif
Will be there next week

Go Chargers 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4 View Post

Any Spots in PR I must visit?
Old San Juan, Isla Verde, El Yunque, Flamenco Beach, Carabali.

These are cool if you want to do touristy stuff. El Yunque is one of my favorite spots.

Flamenco Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. It's on the island of Culebra about 60min. ferry that you will have to take from Fajardo. I've been to Bora Bora, I would take Flamenco Beach any day, so much more functional. Clear blue water, laid back, Kioskos for pinchos and beer :pimp:

This is a pic of Zoni Beach, it's on the other side of Culebra.

View media item 2023376

Cuevas de Camuy, about an hour West from San Juan.

View media item 2023378

El Yunque, in Luquillo about 60 min. East from San

View media item 2023379View media item 2023380

West side of the island, Rincon, Mayaguez, Cabo Rojo should be hit. South of the island Ponce and Caja de Muerto should be hit as well. Small island, you can do a lot in a few days.

Just got back from Aruba. It's really, really hot there. And humid. And filled with tons of old white people (mostly Americans).

Water is beautiful though. Pics up in a bit.

just had to cancel our Cancun trip :\  

Cancun will always be there brah. Just means there's more time to plan a bigger trip.

so we (me and my girl) just found out that shes pregnant, and our trip was in Sept. and i was asking the obgyn about what precautions we should take about international travel while pregnant and told her we were headed to Cancun and shes strongly advised us not to go cuz this whole zika virus thing, normally id be like yea yea...but with her now being pregnant we dont wanna risk a what if type of situation 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

we're both super bummed about it but want to be cautious, canceled the flight, airbnb and rental...

All good bro, Cancun is great and all but doing whats best for your seed is even greater.

You can join us on NT Dads thread as well :smokin

All good bro, Cancun is great and all but doing whats best for your seed is even greater.

You can join us on NT Dads thread as well
smokin.gif
yea my thoughts exactly, luckily i was able to get refunded on the airbnb and rental, although i was only able to get a credit on Jetblue since their zika refunds were only good for a month in March

Cant wait, bout to read up 
smokin.gif

San Francisco next month for my 30th
nthat.gif
Just went there last month.

I'd recommend The Pit BBQ in Gharadelli Square, a Napa tour, Alcatraz tour. Oh, and stay wearing comfy shoes.
Repped, my man. Definitely gonna look in those options. Planning to catch a Giants game while I'm there too
nthat.gif
Yeah, you gotta do that. Just hope you don't go to a game where a rookie pitcher has a no-hitter in his first ever outing and then gets pulled after 100 pitches. 
mean.gif

(yes, still salty Dave Roberts took away my chance to see an in-person no hitter)

Might do Florida this summer. Ive been before but didn't really get to experience much. Might look into moving there if the trip goes well.

Back
Top Bottom