Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I have an international trip with my lady planned for her birthday.

Either Thailand or south Africa.

Not international, but I'm hitting up San Fran next weekend.

Any spots I should check out? Places to eat, things to do?

Thinking about getting an AirBnB in Oakland

Just got back from Negril, Jamaica. WOW!
That place is heaven 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 We going back ASAP.
what you think is better montego bay or negril? Any hotels you recommend?
That was my first time in Jamaica and we only did Negril so I can't say. Negril was amazing though. I'm ready to go back right now. We stayed at Sunset at the Palms Resort. The people, food, climate, everything was on point. 

i just got back from Napa Valley and it was beyond beautiful. Next up San Antonio any places i need to go? 

Forgot about this thread, Went to LA last month and it was cold as hell. Was there just for the game but was able to go to eggslut which was great and Roscoes which was trash. The chicken was good but he waffles :smh: :smh:

View media item 2033791

Last day at work before my flight tomorrow. Must not fully check out lol
i know that feel dude, i caught a fever in Japan the 2nd day i was there, get ALOT of rest and sweat it out even put the heater on, worked for me i was good after 2 days

D.C. in Sept for the opening of the African American History Museum, already know it's gon be crazy down there.

Where did you wind up going in Napa?
i didnt get to go to a bunch of places since i was working but my client i went to see was the Culinary School so i spent some time there which was beautiful also Copia that used to be a museum thats going to be completed renovated. I got to tour Cairdean Estate which was beautiful and the gave us a full tour of their facility and lots of wine tasting. Also went to a place called Vermeil for wine and just ate at alot of different places. Ill be back their sometime in August so hopefully ill be able to see more 

Probably got lost in the shuffle but has anyone been to St Maarten? I'm going the end of June with my girl, really pumped.

Adding South Africa to my bucket list. Back to Maui in July tho.
South Africa is off the chain. Make sure you're in Johannesburg on a Saturday so you can check out their downtown market/party, Neighborgoods. 

Table Mountain in Cape Town, day party at Mzoli's, hiking, paragliding, cage diving with great whites, lion walk and safari. It's LIT. 

Last edited:
Did you get 2 free nights with your Hyatt card? I just signed up for it with the offer and debating where to go. Looks like the Park Hyatt in NYC is the most expensive, but I don't see the reason for the $1000/nt outside of location.

My wife and I both signed up for the card back in 2014. We spent all four nights at the Park Hyatt Paris for part of our honeymoon.

Last edited:
Hawaii in a few weeks already planning another trip to Tokyo in 2018 don't see any where else I'd like to go so far looks like I'll be traveling back and forth between Hawaii and Japan
keep an eye on the Yen rates if you gonna be in Hawaii again before flying to Japan, you can usually get a better deal in Waikiki because of all the Japanese tourist. there's a exchange place right across from the duty free shop.

also rent a comfortable car for the traffic. 
mean.gif

Did you get 2 free nights with your Hyatt card? I just signed up for it with the offer and debating where to go. Looks like the Park Hyatt in NYC is the most expensive, but I don't see the reason for the $1000/nt outside of location.

My wife and I both signed up for the card back in 2014. We spent all four nights at the Park Hyatt Paris for part of our honeymoon.

Nice! Ballin on a budget :pimp:

I think I might use it for the all-inclusive Hyatt in Cancun.

We did something back in the day with Marriott's Visa Card back when my wife could book business conferences on the card and seek reimbursement.

Stayed at the Ritz Carlton Central Park for a few nights.

Just got back from Los Cabos Mexico :pimp:
Went snorkeling with fish
Rode a camel
Rove a dune buggy through the desert and ocean
Did a glass boat tour to the arch

Just got back from Los Cabos Mexico :pimp:
Went snorkeling with fish
Rode a camel
Rove a dune buggy through the desert and ocean
Did a glass boat tour to the arch

The dune buggies in cabo are [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Leaving for PR in two weeks. Looking for the best deal for car rental. I heard I should book at a certain time in the day? And I'm only taking my backpack and a duffel.

Back
Top Bottom