Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Just got back from a week in Gothenburg. The people are great, can't really point to anything I'd for certain recommend but if the weather is still nice it's definitely a very pleasant place. :lol:

Saw signs everywhere for that upcoming festival, line up looked great.

^^^^You guys are really lucky being on the East Coast. Going to Europe for us West Coast people just cost way more flight wise. That total price couldn't even pay for my airfare.

This is how I feel about going to Hawaii. West coast peeps have it easier for airfare on that front

^^^^^^I have been to Hawaii like 3 times and I have been to Mexico, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic and honestly considering the Caribbean Island is near the east coast, I would rather go there than Hawaii. Don't get me wrong, Hawaii is nice but it's something pretty easily replaced by just going to the Caribbean Island imo.

^^^^^^I have been to Hawaii like 3 times and I have been to Mexico, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic and honestly considering the Caribbean Island is near the east coast, I would rather go there than Hawaii. Don't get me wrong, Hawaii is nice but it's something pretty easily replaced by just going to the Caribbean Island imo.

You're right, there isn't much difference except the coast and the people overall. Despite that each place is still unique.

What's Florence like? I might be at a wedding next May there, would be first time to Europe as well but probably only do a few days for the wedding and for Rome.

I've been to Maui about 10 times now(a few of those were as a kid) and I will keep going back, that island has stolen my heart.

What kind of packages do ya be finding where you end up going to 4 different countries in one week?

Really? I haven't been to Hawaii, but my understanding was that Hawaii is a much more incredible place that most spots in the Caribbean. Hawaii has mountains, and volcanoes, and giant waves and surfing, and jungles, etc.

I've been to Grand Cayman (super beautiful water, island is flat as a pancake), Caribbean side of Mexico (Playa del Carmen) and Pacific side (Cabo). Maybe somewhere like St. Thomas would be comparable to Hawaii, since it has mountains/hillsides?

thats how i feel about my friends who are always going down to cancun, acapulco, etc... like we live in LA
woudl much rather go to hawaii or to the caribbean

Looks like I'm gonna squeeze London in for my Paris and Rome vacation in September.

Pretty cool because I was at those cities 3 years ago, and can't wait for the nostalgia.

Plus flying back home to NYC to leave so I'll be in 4 major cities within 2 weeks.

Alright NT< I need your help.

I am thinking of proposing in Paris on Sep 7th. We will be pressed for time because we are also doing Rome and London in that EuroTrip.

I am looking to do an Engagement Photo Session early in the day around Sunrise by the Eiffel Tower. (We are staying 10 Mins away walking Distance)

1) What is the typical going rate, do photographers charge by the hour?

2) Typically, how many photos are included?

3) Do any of you NT'ers have a contact in Paris to recommend?

Really? I haven't been to Hawaii, but my understanding was that Hawaii is a much more incredible place that most spots in the Caribbean. Hawaii has mountains, and volcanoes, and giant waves and surfing, and jungles, etc.

I've been to Grand Cayman (super beautiful water, island is flat as a pancake), Caribbean side of Mexico (Playa del Carmen) and Pacific side (Cabo). Maybe somewhere like St. Thomas would be comparable to Hawaii, since it has mountains/hillsides?

I was at Cabo earlier this summer. Definitely not my type of terrain since it seems like you are in AZ but it was fun nonetheless. I was in Puerto Vallarta last year and that was nice with the jungle type feel and hills but honestly I didn't hike or anything like that. I mean Hawaii for vacation reasons is great. You literally can't go wrong but I am more or less talking about the people that go every year. My brother oddly is heading there this weekend and he's been like 5 times prior and yet he's never been to any other area in this world at all. So that is where I am sort of confused about cause other parts of the world are so much more interesting than what you can experience in Hawaii. Hawaii for the lack of better words is just a real safe spot to travel. You get what you pay for and the experience is always good.

Im hitting up Panama City next week for my boys 30th. Any recommendations as far as beaches?party scenes to hit up?

Alright NT< I need your help.

I am thinking of proposing in Paris on Sep 7th. We will be pressed for time because we are also doing Rome and London in that EuroTrip.

I am looking to do an Engagement Photo Session early in the day around Sunrise by the Eiffel Tower. (We are staying 10 Mins away walking Distance)

1) What is the typical going rate, do photographers charge by the hour?

2) Typically, how many photos are included?

3) Do any of you NT'ers have a contact in Paris to recommend?

Hit up @parifornia he lives there and has a place here in LA, he might be able to help.

Back
Top Bottom