Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Excited for winter break.

taiwan.jpg

Can't wait!
nice!

i lived there for about 2 years next to 101, fun times.

Nice! I go back every once in a while. Was last there summer of '12. Haven't been there during the winter in like 5 years though.

In my previous post in this thread which was in December I stated that I was going to New Orleans (Dec 12) L.A. (April 2013) and cross country either Sept or December. I went to NYE but I combined my L.A & Cross Country trip and did that this past July.

Here is a post about that adventure http://thebutlerjournal.com/2013/07/16/interstate-10-road-trip-part-1/

Here are my next travel destinations:

December: Las Vegas
July: Washington DC/Philly
Paris ( not sure what month)

Going on first ever cruise over Christmas... 3 day sprint. Stops in Key West, Cozumel, and one other. :pimp:

Hopefully going to Ontario for like 3 days or so in June 

Then hopefully RTX in August in Austin

Wish I had the money to travel more 
tired.gif

Anyone here been to Croatia? I really want to go to Dubrovnik and maybe squeeze in some Italian cities on the same vacation.

About to go to Vegas again. I go there quit a bit. Flights are cheap from Portland $160 round trip.

Just came back from san francisco for the first time

Gotta make plans to go to canada and ny once baseball season starts, trying to go to every baseball and basketball arena

got my cousins wedding in LA in the summertime of 2014 and my friends wedding in Hawaii next summer so i am looking forward to that... havent been to cali since 03 and never been to Hawaii im ready :pimp:

OFFICIALLY going now :lol:

December 22 - January 6.

Can't wait for New Years

img_1282023910_67.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom