Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

What yall know about GoPros. Or is there a better waterproof and durable camera for that money?
Def the way to go, i took mine to Hawaii for the first time last October, that thing was glued to my hand even did snorkeling and surfing with it, footage came out 
pimp.gif

word of advice tho, invest in a water-proof stick, i cheaped out and bout like a 10 dollar one and it rusted on me by the end of the 2 week trip 
mean.gif

What yall know about GoPros. Or is there a better waterproof and durable camera for that money?

Def the way to go, i took mine to Hawaii for the first time last October, that thing was glued to my hand even did snorkeling and surfing with it, footage came out :pimp:

word of advice tho, invest in a water-proof stick, i cheaped out and bout like a 10 dollar one and it rusted on me by the end of the 2 week trip :smh:

Yeah buddy at work said to just invest in the gopro brand stuff. Looking at getting the hero4 silver, the stick, and an extra battery

Nashville and Toronto in May. Vegas in July and Philly in September. Trying to squeeze one more trip in for June or August , hopefully to a diff country.

Going to da DR in June.

Anyone been to Punta Cana before?

Tips? Suggestions?

Just booked a trip to Punta Cana, DR in June.

Staying at RIu Palace - any stories / tips? Taking the fam.

when in June? :nerd:

Last edited:
Spent 10 days in Europe. Barcelona is a game changer. Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Barceloneta, Montjuic, Camp Nou. Unique architecture, dope paella & tapas, authentic sangria & crema catalana. Enjoyed Spain far more than France. Nightlife is OFF THE CHAIN. Clubs get goin' no earlier than 2 AM and roll until 8 in the morning. Pacha, Opium, Shoko, Razzmatazz.

Hostel life is the way to go, my friends. Met girls from Scotland, Brasil, Ukraine, France. All down to party and let loose. I will be going back to Europe in 2 months. That's for sure.

Pics on the way.

I am waiting on these pictures.

And if you need someone to roll with, lmk. I am super duper serious

Hitting Panama for a couple days but I'll be in Punta Cana June 10-15 :nerd:

Haven't decided on a place yet. We're trying to get a house or condo.

nice i was looking at a couple airbnb spots , but opted for the riu - love all inclusive.

can't wait man daughter and wifey excited, gonna do the hispanola snorkeling thing. wanting to do the dolphins and buggy excursions too.

To those going to Europe a word of advice..

Buy anywhere from $500-$1000 USD here..then when u get there and are running low on funds..withdraw money from an ATM..I believe the limit equates to $350 and up daily..it is way less than exchanging ur funds at any airport or banks there..

Spain in 6 weeks!!!!!

Going to PR next weekend and Montreal at the end of the May. Also got DR in December. And I might try to take a trip in Sept for my birthday, just not sure where yet though.

no vacation but for work but ill be in California in two weeks and then to San Antonio in July...i want to plan a nice weekend get away tho not sure where 

Scottsdale in about 2 weeks for a week and a half.

Europe in August for about 3 weeks. Florida in October for about 2 weeks.

Ha - got it.

Well my suggestions on food are still good - Yountville is outside St. Helena and such.

I'm partial to the St. Helena area for wineries - such as Silver Oak (pricier Cab) and Alpha Omega in which we belong as members.

I'll see if I can think of some others, we're headed up this weekend.

Berlin, Munich and Split Croatia in one go this summer. Gonna drive down Germany then fly into Croatia. Who got info for me?

my boy Kanye told me hit up Iceland, so thats where im going next.

anyone been to Reykjavik?
I went last year. Iceland is dope. Really easy to get to if you live on the east coast. Plenty to see and do. Nice little party scene. Heard its even better in the summer (I went in the late fall).

Back
Top Bottom