Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Chicago next week and then Japan this winter.

Where are the hip places to hangout in the Chi?

Make sure you hit the Magnificent Mile. Can't go wrong there. Grab some Garretts popcorn, if you're in to popcorn like that. You can find some decent bars either downtown or in the Wicker Park area as well.

summer time always has a bunch of festivals.

really depend what you into.

but montreal has something for everybody.

Man I'm young been to other cities around the world solo a few times but this is more of a family trip but I'm more of a lone wolf anyways . Any good restaurants ? Museum or even bars ? And Festivals also I'm always down for a good one .

Last edited:
summer time always has a bunch of festivals.

really depend what you into.

but montreal has something for everybody.

Man I'm young been to other cities around the world solo a few times but this is more of a family trip but I'm more of a lone wolf anyways . Any good restaurants ? Museum or even bars ? And Festivals also I'm always down for a good one .

Mtl defenitly has a bunch of good restaurants. grab some poutine for sure.

We have a couple of good museum. There is an exposition on Pompeii right now. Apparently it's dope.

We have the just for laugh festival right now and the jazz festival just finished i think. I'd have to check what's up for the rest of the summer.

For bars we have cheaper options with good vibes downtown or some more expensive and "hig-end" spots in the old port.

if you looking for a lap dance, mtl is also the place :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:

We have a couple of good museum. There is an exposition on Pompeii right now. Apparently it's dope.

We have the just for laugh festival right now and the jazz festival just finished i think. I'd have to check what's up for the rest of the summer.

For bars we have cheaper options with good vibes downtown or some more expensive and "hig-end" spots in the old port.

Thank you so much . Any good strip joints on the top of your head ?

Thank you so much . Any good strip joints on the top of your head ?

I'm not the good guy to ask :lol:

But i've heard "chez paré", "wanda" and "le grand prix"

Apparently "super sexe" is famous amongst tourist but is more expensive.

Hit up La Banquise. It's by far the most famous poutine joint and it's open 24 hours.

And Chez Parée is the gentlemen's club of choice. Full contact too. 
devil.gif

Planning a trip in November for me and my girl. Was looking at inclusive resort trip to either Cancun or Cabos. Planning a 4 day trip, budget around $2k.

We founded a winner in Cabos. Came out to like $1900 2 days ago including airfare. I checked last night, it jumped to $2200. I thought it was the cookies that were stores. Tried on a diff browser and device, price was still $2200.

This is wild. Trip is almost 4 months out. Tempted to bite the bullet and book now. But also want to check prices again for the next week to see if it lowers a bit.

Bruh forget all that....fly into Cancun, rent a car and drive 2 hours into Tulum....stay at one of their boutique hotels, MiAmor is awesome bro...ala carte breakfast included, great drinks, none of that buffet/cheap drinks you get served at all inclusives....awesome vibes, beautiful town bro....not much nightlife but great to get away with Wifey.

Nice! Toronto is always very fun.

I was amazed that people still going clubbing when its below 20 degrees.

Colorado Springs is my next trip in the states...Eying St. Lucia for a getaway. Any reviews on either?

Went to Toronto last week for caribana/ovo fest. Loved it. it was like the love child of NYC and Amsterdam
I was in Toronto as well, got back last Wednesday. Didn't get to go to Caribana, but I did a lot of sight seeing and walking around :lol: Love that city. Might go there again next year

here's my pics:

View media item 2125928DSC_3344 by K_ O_, on Flickr
View media item 2125929DSC_3366 by K_ O_, on Flickr
View media item 2125930DSC_3309 by K_ O_, on Flickr
View media item 2125931DSC_3299 by K_ O_, on Flickr
View media item 2125932DSC_3293 by K_ O_, on Flickr
View media item 2125933DSC_3244 by K_ O_, on Flickr
View media item 2125934DSC_3233 by K_ O_, on Flickr
View media item 2125935DSC_3208 by K_ O_, on Flickr

What are some good young adult resorts in Punta Cana? Is there like a Hedonism (Jamaica) type of resort over there? :lol: thinking about September or October

I'm not trying to be around a bunch of old people who don't know how to have a good time. I'm trying to take shots of mama Juana from a big backside

Back
Top Bottom