Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

chicago ?

I'm biased, but it's the best city in the summer. 

I did 4-5 days in Chicago over memorial day weekend. Stayed in central loop and it was awesome. They have a beautiful downtown. It's a really beautiful city architecture wise. I had a blast...couple day parties over the weekend. I also did a lot of touristy stuff... boat ride on Navy Pier, Skydeck, etc.

Last edited:
I did 4-5 days in Chicago over memorial day weekend. Stayed in central loop and it was awesome. They have a beautiful downtown. It's a really beautiful city architecture wise. I had a blast...couple day parties over the weekend. I also did a lot of touristy stuff... boat ride on Navy Pier, Skydeck, etc.
Glad to hear you enjoyed! Between the architecture, food, festivals, shops, etc., there is endless things to do. If you didn't, definitely check out the neighborhoods next time. 

Came back from Punta Cana this past week. Had a blast. Very beautiful place.

Next vacation is NYC/Philly in August.

Did you do anything outside the resort? I'm going in July.
Yea I did a couple of the excursions like riding the slingshot cars and riding with the dolphins. I wanted to do the zip lining and the atv driving but those got filled up quick.

We also check out the Coco Bongo nightclub in downtown Punta Cana. Dope spot, I recommend it

Just came back from Lake Tahoe, it was beautiful.

It was like high 70s during the day, then would drop to 40s at night :lol:

Went hiking everyday on different trails.

One trail, it started snowing randomly, it that was dope!

Looks like everybody makes it to Mexico...
View media item 2468559
Hot as a mug, but a beautiful place. Gotta stay longer next time, and maybe leave the girl behind and go with the bros.

Headed somewhere in December, looking through this thread for inspiration.

Been thinking about doing Mexico City for the longest , but my friends ( who are also Mexican ) told me since I'm African American , I may get kidnapped out there lol , I thought it was a joke .

How did you like it ? How was the food & the Mexicanas ? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Been thinking about doing Mexico City for the longest , but my friends ( who are also Mexican ) told me since I'm African American , I may get kidnapped out there lol , I thought it was a joke .

How did you like it ? How was the food & the Mexicanas ? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
he was joking but just be careful at the air port alot of thievies but if you have friends there and get picked up by them you should be fine they know the places to go and not to go too but it's very big and alot of beautiful places

Last edited:
Idk about Mexico City, we stayed in Riviera Maya and went to Playa del Carmen pretty much every day or evening. Everyone was hella nice to us. We were obviously tourists in a tourist area so they all wanted to be on their best behavior for that extra dollar.

Other than that, even the locals who we occasionally spoke to were friendly as well.

Food outside the resort was [emoji]128293[/emoji]. Drinks as well. Next time, I'll forgo the all inclusive as the food and drinks weren't up to par. Also, I'd much rather stay closer to the beach than in a secluded resort. It didn't help that my resort had a less than stellar beach attached. I'm not even sure I should call it that tbh.

Last edited:
Idk about Mexico City, we stayed in Riviera Maya and went to Playa del Carmen pretty much every day or evening. Everyone was hella nice to us. We were obviously tourists in a tourist area so they all wanted to be on their best behavior for that extra dollar.

Other than that, even the locals who we occasionally spoke to were friendly as well.

Food outside the resort was [emoji]128293[/emoji]. Drinks as well. Next time, I'll forgo the all inclusive as the food and drinks weren't up to par. Also, I'd much rather stay closer to the beach than in a secluded resort. It didn't help that my resort had a less than stellar beach attached. I'm not even sure I should call it that tbh.
if u ever go go to Cancun this hotel called SANDOS all inclusive from there u can take a ferry to playa del Carmen Maya etc etc the hotel I advise you not to stay in is bel air there hotel and service suck.. And if you planing on doing scuba diving snorkeling etc etc buy the tickets over there u can low ball em and get good deals

Back
Top Bottom