Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Maui is boring af lol you better be with a significant other to enjoy.. everything basically closes at 9 pm with no nightlife

Yeah, I hated Maui too. Maybe I was on the wrong side of the island but I didn't even think it looked that nice. I would wish I did Kuai. I know there is little to nothing there but at least the island is lush and feels like a tropical island. Overall I liked Oahu the most just cause it has it all from beaches, restaurants, food, etc. Nightlife I can care less but I at least like how it's there if I wanted to go.

Yeah, I hated Maui too. Maybe I was on the wrong side of the island but I didn't even think it looked that nice. I would wish I did Kuai. I know there is little to nothing there but at least the island is lush and feels like a tropical island. Overall I liked Oahu the most just cause it has it all from beaches, restaurants, food, etc. Nightlife I can care less but I at least like how it's there if I wanted to go.
The beaches on Maui were stunning and better than Oahus imo

Best beaches is Molokai or Lanai.

Best Vacation island in general will always be Oahu.

Last edited:
The beaches on Maui were stunning and better than Oahus imo

Probably but maybe I am not too much of a beach person and only need the bare necessities. As long as it is better than SF beaches, it's all good in my book. I love snorkeling but salt water just doesn't go great with my eyes. Maybe I didn't visit the right areas in Maui. I went to one beach and it was remote but it wasn't something I would want to spend a lot of days at.

Maui is boring af lol you better be with a significant other to enjoy.. everything basically closes at 9 pm with no nightlife
Maui No Ka Oi. My wife and I love it there. I got married there in 08. My uncle is gonna retire there.

I'm too old to party. My family has been going to Maui since, what, 87? 

This is a big family trip for my wifes brother, they couldn't make it in 08 for our wedding so we will spend the first week doing touristy stuff(hana, haleakala, etc) rest of time will be just relaxing.

Probably but maybe I am not too much of a beach person and only need the bare necessities. As long as it is better than SF beaches, it's all good in my book. I love snorkeling but salt water just doesn't go great with my eyes. Maybe I didn't visit the right areas in Maui. I went to one beach and it was remote but it wasn't something I would want to spend a lot of days at.
Little Beach Sunday Sunset Party is amazing in Maui 

You're going to tourist side... gotta hit up the country side.
I do need to give Oahu a chance one day. The only time we went was for a couple days on my wedding trip.

My wife and I love Maui a lot though. We just relax and eat butter buns from Wailuku. This vacation we are staying in a different side of the island too, Kihei instead of Ka'anapali.

Hitting Japan in three weeks.

Staying near harajuku for 3 nights.

Put me on to some sneaker / vintage clothing shops tho.

I thought Maui was cool. Def not a party island. But Haleakala and road to Hana are once in a lifetime experiences.

Hitting Japan in three weeks.

Staying near harajuku for 3 nights.

Put me on to some sneaker / vintage clothing shops tho.
Chicago is a cool thrift Chain, pretty sure there is a location in Harajuku. There is also a really big Soccer shop that has an Official Adidas Boot room is soccer is your thing. 

6%dokidoki is a pretty cool chain for the really bright/neon/kawaii fashion stuff. 

Ragtag is pretty awesome too.

Here is a link to some of the cool thrift shops:

https://www.timeout.com/tokyo/shopping/top-15-vintage-stores-in-harajuku

For sneakers:

Undefeated, Chapter, and Kicks lab along with a Nike flagship store.

Just got back from Turks & Caicos. Nice place. Beaches are absolute perfection. As with most islands, everything is based around the water - from dining to day activities. Nice 4 day getaway from NYC that was only about a ~3 hour direct flight.

A few unedited shots below.

View media item 2476778View media item 2476779View media item 2476780View media item 2476781View media item 2476782View media item 2476784View media item 2476785
Heading to Greece - Athens, Milos and Santorini - in about 6 weeks. Incredibly excited.

Last edited:
How much money should I expect to bring or spend when I hit vegas.Im not a gambler.Any thing worthy to do or see that's free on the strip?

How much money should I expect to bring or spend when I hit vegas.Im not a gambler.Any thing worthy to do or see that's free on the strip?
You'll be good with a G or even $500 if you don't plan on gambling..

Also hit up love ranch .. I hear great things about it

Last edited:
So a month ago I got two round trip flight/hotel packages. One to San Francisco and one to London.

On the confirmation email to the San Fran one, it says scan this barcode at airport to get your boarding pass. I don't have anything like that on my London email.

What do I do?

I'm not a frequent traveler so I forget lol

So a month ago I got two round trip flight/hotel packages. One to San Francisco and one to London.

On the confirmation email to the San Fran one, it says scan this barcode at airport to get your boarding pass. I don't have anything like that on my London email.

What do I do?

I'm not a frequent traveler so I forget lol

Ur fine..different airports have diff procedures..as long as ur flights are paid for u r good..also whenever flying internationally get there pretty early

Last edited:
^^^^What airline are you flying? If all else fails, just go to the kiosk and have our confirmation code and see if they can print it. Also good idea to either print all your emails before hand just in case you have no cell reception in a foreign place.

Back
Top Bottom