Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

headed to san diego this weekend for the first time
can i get some food recommendations and some things to do/see? shopping?

can i get some food recommendations and some things to do/see? shopping? Take a ride to la jolla in the day, coronada hotel or sunset cliffs. Double deuce downtown was a very fun bar.

can i get some food recommendations and some things to do/see? shopping?

just got back actually. Hope this helps ...

Restaurants/Bars
- Puesto in La Jolla
- Dukes in La Jolla
- George’s in La Jolla
- ¡Salud! in Barrio Logan
- Lobster West in Coronado
- Whisknladel in La Jolla
- Crack Shack in Little Italy
- Buona Forchetta in South Park
- Cowboy Star in East Village
- Born & Raised Little Italy
- Juan Tequila Bar & Restaurant

Sights
- La Jolla Cove
- Balboa Park
- Belmont Park
- Hotel del Coronado
- Seaport Village
- Little Italy

Any recommendations/advice for

Cuba
Indonesia
Morocco?

Cuba gonna be my next one, still haven't decided which one to do after. Both Indonesia and Morocco are on the list.

Any recommendations/advice for

Cuba
Indonesia
Morocco?

Cuba gonna be my next one, still haven't decided which one to do after. Both Indonesia and Morocco are on the list.

how long are you going for?

Cuba is very safe. Food is bland in Havana. But night life is everything.

Do not stay in Havana for more than 2 days. Go out to Vineales if you’re into scenery. You can do the rock climbing and cigar/run tour. The food is amazing.

Varadero is a popular beach. Lots of touristy things to do there.

Trinidad is cool but it’s the opposite way of Havana than the other two listed. Small town. Learn about the Afro-Cubans and it’s religion.

let me know if you decide to go - I’ll give you my connect for the Airbnb. Cheap! $20 a day plus transportation from Havana to Viñales. And I can give you recommendations of places to go in Havana.

Everything is cheap there. People are very friendly so be aware. It kind of threw me off guard. Some are just brewing friendly and some are trying to help for $1 -$5.

I may do Morocco in Feb! If you going then I’ll meet you!

Last edited:

Cuba is very safe. Food is bland I’m Havana.

Do not stay in Havana for more than 2 days. Go out to Vineales if you’re into scenery. You can do the rock climbing and cigar/run tour. The food is amazing.

Trinidad is cool but it’s the opposite way of Havana than the other two listed. Small town. Learn about the Afro-Cubans and it’s religion.

let me know if you decide to go - I’ll give you my connect for the Airbnb. Cheap! $20 a day plus transportation from Havana to Viñales. And I can give you recommendations of places to go in Havana.

Everything is cheap there. People are very friendly so be aware. It kind of threw me off guard. Some are just brewing friendly and some are trying to help for $1 -$5.

Good looks! Gonna do some homework

Thinking of Cuba in Feb-Mar, probably a week or so, try and use my vacation days efficiently for a longer trip in the fall for Morocco or Indonesia.

The country is huge and if you want to appreciate it, it means long days and lots of moving. Definitely worth it though.

Morroco has been on my hit list to but every time i think about going i cant make up my mind between there or the canary islands

Cuba is very safe. Food is bland in Havana. But night life is everything.

man i'm thinking about a cuba trip, did you have to get any special visa approved to fly down there. i'm out in Michigan and thinking about a trip for Mid December or January ( you think the weather will be straight?) i'll deff message you for that Airbnb tip as well.
thanks brah!

O
man i'm thinking about a cuba trip, did you have to get any special visa approved to fly down there. i'm out in Michigan and thinking about a trip for Mid December or January ( you think the weather will be straight?) i'll deff message you for that Airbnb tip as well.
thanks brah!

The Visa is given by the airlines - I know for Delta it’s included in your ticket price.

You may have to follow- up with the other airlines.

You have to select one of these reason:

select - support for Cuban people. The custom people don’t check it anyhow.
  • Official business of the U.S. government, foreign governments, and certain intergovernmental organizations
  • Journalistic activity
  • Professional research and professional meetings
  • Educational activities
  • Religious activities
  • Public performances, clinics, workshops, athletic and other competitions, and exhibitions
  • Support for the Cuban people
  • Humanitarian projects
  • Activities of private foundations or research or educational institutes
  • Exportation, importation, or transmission of information or information materials
  • Certain export transactions that may be considered for authorization under existing regulations and guidelines.

Dang this thread been dead :lol:

Did the Disney Cruise 2 weeks ago. Went on the most ghettoest tour in the Bahamas - dude couldn’t tell us anything historical.

“That church was built a long time ago”

“This is my neighborhood. We all have to share the water well and walk. There goes our water well”

“Look at the price of a haircut. Man, tell me you get it cut cheaper”

“my man here will tell you about this historical site”

:lol:

Next trip for me:

Amsterdam and Barcelona for my 40th 12/24-1/1

Going Bungee jumping
Trekking
Hot Air Ballon
Ballet
Tunnel Boat ride

etc

Im waiting on ahat ahat about Morocco. :lol:

Fam, Morocco wouldn't be til the fall for me. I'm still tryna coordinate ish for Cuba with my old man.

looking into eastern european countries
loved Prague, would love to do budapest, istanbul maybe even go to kiev

GateOne got an amazing special going on

A84B953D-3D34-4A2F-A3EB-5294E665F2DE.png

Welp my dear friend invited me to the Four Season in Peninsula Papagyo. I’ll be attending the last week of January.

All I have to do is book my flight - think I ain’t? :lol:

Booking it today!

Back
Top Bottom