Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Something ive been real reluctant to do. How was it like the first time you went solo?

Part of me just wants to say **** it and hop on a plane. The other half says I won't enjoy it as much/insecure being dolo.

I am loner as it is so it doesn’t bother me. I do a lot of adventurous and adrenaline activities - that most people won’t do...so I end up doing it solo.

It’s always good to have someone to share those memories with...

I don’t like to have limitations when traveling (I had all these things happened) - they don’t have enough money, or they too afraid to try something , or some they have physical limitations....

I can move how I like and make moves. Even with the ladies - it’s attractive that you’re traveling solo.

Last edited:
I love my Tumi luggage and NorthFace duffel bag/backpack...
Par

Got the same setup. Tumi passport cover, Tumi duffle and Northface Recon backpack. All show minimal wear after global travel.
Tumi-1975-1.jpg

tumii3013583972_m1_1-0._SX664_QL90_.jpg
61Tg%2B37rqAL._SX425_.jpg

Where are some destinations you guys would recommend for group trips (both male and female attendees)?

So far I’ve considered Cancún, because it’s a great locale to enjoy beaches and an active night life, but I’m looking for another 3 or 4 destinations that can give people a chance to enjoy great scenery and culture, but still have a good time.

Where are some destinations you guys would recommend for group trips (both male and female attendees)?

So far I’ve considered Cancún, because it’s a great locale to enjoy beaches and an active night life, but I’m looking for another 3 or 4 destinations that can give people a chance to enjoy great scenery and culture, but still have a good time.

Mexico City.

I mean I'm biased as its my favorite city in the world, but the food and nightlife can't be beat.

No beaches but scenery, culture, things to do, again you can't beat it.

Coming from where?

I need bachelor party help - need a house big enough for 18-22... was thinking Cabo or Cancun?

I’d go with Cancún over Cabo. Way more active nightlife. Cabo is a cool spot if you’re going with your lady. Cancún is debauchery from start to end. Way more appropriate for a bachelor party imo.

But the people in this group would be coming from various cities in the US (ie Houston, Atlanta, DC, LA, etc.).

This is for a business venture I’m getting off the ground, so I’m open to both domestic and international destinations.

Cayman islands in a few days

for anyone that has went can u recommend some excursions/places to see

Tulum
Montreal
Barcelona
Mia
Vegas
Coasta Rica

Cayman islands in a few days

for anyone that has went can u recommend some excursions/places to see

Are you into diving?

Other than that, you can take a jetski or tour boat out to Stingray City. Different reefs to snorkel depending on where you are staying. There is a Jamaican jerk hut off the south side of the island. Turtle farm or whatever they call it on the NW end, but it's not that cool.

Mostly just snorkeling and eating good food

As of right now I only have Costa Rica (Papagayo) on the books. I do have a trip to the East Coast In June, I might try to visit Cuba.

Are you into diving?

Other than that, you can take a jetski or tour boat out to Stingray City. Different reefs to snorkel depending on where you are staying. There is a Jamaican jerk hut off the south side of the island. Turtle farm or whatever they call it on the NW end, but it's not that cool.

Mostly just snorkeling and eating good food

staying at a bnb in georgetown

definitely going to do the stringray thing

Tulum
Montreal
Barcelona
Mia
Vegas
Coasta Rica

what parts of Costa Rica? That’s one of the places I considered.

Would likely rent a home to house all of the guests, so I’m hoping to find a town that will offer a decent amount of activities and nightlife options.

Chose Costa Rica for my boys bachelor party. Let the doubachery ensue. 10 dudes in a mansion with the platinum bachelor package.

Back
Top Bottom