Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Stopped by the Rimowa store in Miami, a couple of weeks ago. I purchased the classic cabin, and had it shipped back home. When I received it, my wife looked extremely disappointed. I was like "what's wrong?" She said "you'll see on Christmas... " and hit me with the :smh:.

Excited to start taking trips with it!

IMG_5032.jpg

Solid suitcase. Thing built like a rock.

I’ll be there for a bachelor

Lol at the extra shot - man I’ve seen way too many people do that and end up napping all day
That was me I had one drink, met up with one of our boys who woke up late at Cesar's, went back to Fat Tuesday had another drink with the extra shot. Flirted with some chicks down in the underground in Planet Hollywood, had some food with them. Walked all the way through the summer heat and made it to the very first chair in Monte Carlo and called it. Boys was laughing at me. The security guard walks over to me are you ok? Yeah, I am waiting for these two fools. The security guard turns around and looks at them laughing at me.

Wives had the same plan as us because they were getting Cat 5's from Fat Tuesday. All our wives came back tore up. Vegas, love it. One year we hit it up three times back to back. I can't wait to go this year either in the summer if not SEMA. Orlando/Tampa use to be my stateside pop down trip, but they wildin on the Covid rules and the standard your ground laws.

Stopped by the Rimowa store in Miami, a couple of weeks ago. I purchased the classic cabin, and had it shipped back home. When I received it, my wife looked extremely disappointed. I was like "what's wrong?" She said "you'll see on Christmas... " and hit me with the :smh:.

Excited to start taking trips with it!

IMG_5032.jpg
Suitcase DOPE, checked the prices ain't traveling that much or to destinations warranting that yet. I always get weirded out with expensive luggage because I see how gate agents treat my cheap ****. Remind me of people who have LV luggage or Gucci luggage. I just feel like I need to be on a private plane for expensive luggage or do you guys find certain airlines treat your luggage better than others. Usually fly United, however flew Emirates to Dubai, right before Covid.

Suitcase DOPE, checked the prices ain't traveling that much or to destinations warranting that yet. I always get weirded out with expensive luggage because I see how gate agents treat my cheap ****. Remind me of people who have LV luggage or Gucci luggage. I just feel like I need to be on a private plane for expensive luggage or do you guys find certain airlines treat your luggage better than others. Usually fly United, however flew Emirates to Dubai, right before Covid.

Naw if you dropping bands on luggage you should be able to fly private.

No reason to be buying designer luggage

Naw if you dropping bands on luggage you should be able to fly private.

No reason to be buying designer luggage
I have a nice hard case 3 piece of luggage that I travel with. One that is carry-on size. Same group that we went to Vegas we went on a cruise. Unfortunately there flight came in and it was pouring down rain, baggage handlers had there luggage just sitting outside in the rain. They told the flight attendants and they did nothing. Once they got their luggage all their clothes were soaked. After that, I never bought luggage covered in cloth.

I have a nice hard case 3 piece of luggage that I travel with. One that is carry-on size. Same group that we went to Vegas we went on a cruise. Unfortunately there flight came in and it was pouring down rain, baggage handlers had there luggage just sitting outside in the rain. They told the flight attendants and they did nothing. Once they got their luggage all their clothes were soaked. After that, I never bought luggage covered in cloth.

I at least own luggage that is submersible

My buddy’s thinking of planning a bachelor party weekend in Lake Tahoe. I haven’t been to Tahoe in years and only really skied while there so I don’t know much about what there is to do. Any recommendations of restaurants, activities, bars in the area?

My buddy’s thinking of planning a bachelor party weekend in Lake Tahoe. I haven’t been to Tahoe in years and only really skied while there so I don’t know much about what there is to do. Any recommendations of restaurants, activities, bars in the area?

I’m there at least once a year - what time of the year is he planning?

That was me I had one drink, met up with one of our boys who woke up late at Cesar's, went back to Fat Tuesday had another drink with the extra shot. Flirted with some chicks down in the underground in Planet Hollywood, had some food with them. Walked all the way through the summer heat and made it to the very first chair in Monte Carlo and called it. Boys was laughing at me. The security guard walks over to me are you ok? Yeah, I am waiting for these two fools. The security guard turns around and looks at them laughing at me.

Wives had the same plan as us because they were getting Cat 5's from Fat Tuesday. All our wives came back tore up. Vegas, love it. One year we hit it up three times back to back. I can't wait to go this year either in the summer if not SEMA. Orlando/Tampa use to be my stateside pop down trip, but they wildin on the Covid rules and the standard your ground laws.
Man we went to this show called Absinthe that's in front of Caesar's and I had this drink that was vodka, absinthe, and blood orange called the Hallucinator!..Drank mine and half my wife's and I was wobbly..Felt like I was floating the rest of the night..Also got pretty lit off a couple of those frozen drinks on Fremont St. then we went to Spearmint Rhino..smh..Me and the wife spent way too much money on the hottest stripper I've ever seen..Can't wait to go back to Vegas..It's officially replaced NYC as my "Must go to vacation spot"..

urban necessities has a couple rimowa x supreme for you luggage hype beasts.

They had the smaller red one too in the cut.

57B29420-8C43-43ED-806C-79DD723BC3DE.jpeg

I implore everyone to go to Cartagena.... Even if youre not a black man... everybody can use this guide...

Thinking about going somewhere for my bday weekend feb 27.. Friday and Saturday. I live in Boston so trying to go somewhere in New England, somewhere cozy to chill for a couple days
Should I just be looking for spots on Airbnb? Anywhere else?

nothing crazy but visiting my friend for the weekend at Myrtle Beach on my bday March 11th... i bought tickets on google for spirit flight and they didnt have the option for baggage....after the fact its 40 each way so 80 total but if i bought it the day i got my tickets it would be 30 each way so 60 total... only 20 bucks difference but still a rip off smh... anyway this is my first trip flying since 2018... havent been anywhere since the pandemic so i am kinda nervous to be around people... i just dont want the virus....

Back
Top Bottom