Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Did both of these as well as a number of other bars and food spots.

First time out there and it was great. Relaxed, smoked, ate, drank and site saw.

Wildest take away was me and the main were on the beach at about 4am smoking and relaxing. We look back and there was a dude rubbing one of our on ft 🤦🏽‍♂️. I know he definitely saw people were around but clearly no dambs given.

We’ll be doing New Orleans for Halloween. Never been and would love any recommendations on bars/food/night life/scenery from anyone

New Orleans - Frenchman Street for live music. Dont know what it;s like for Halloween though

We’ll be doing New Orleans for Halloween. Never been and would love any recommendations on bars/food/night life/scenery from anyone
food:
breakfast / brunch: surreys, elizabeths
lunch: best fried rice and wings: man chu ( in the 7th ward, some might say not to go at night)
dinner: the gumbo spot near jackson square

bars: all bars are the same on bourbon street, theyre kind of thrash
nightlife: bars and music clubs are better on Frenchman st

food:
breakfast / brunch: surreys, elizabeths
lunch: best fried rice and wings: man chu ( in the 7th ward, some might say not to go at night)
dinner: the gumbo spot near jackson square

bars: all bars are the same on bourbon street, theyre kind of thrash
nightlife: bars and music clubs are better on Frenchman st
Thanks pa

Watch your pockets in New Orleans. Everyone tryna rob someone out there, especially on bourbon.

Friends and I got into a couple of scuffles out there sober.
Good lookin out. Head always on the swivel when I step out but always extra vigilant while on vacay

Watch your pockets in New Orleans. Everyone tryna rob someone out there, especially on bourbon.

Agree, you will get got if you’re not aware, locals literally go into the bars on bourbon to people watch and see who is drunk and etc, it’s so obvious, I know several people that have horror stories

Just booked a round trip flight to Santorini Greece for my guy's wedding this November. My first time out the country at 35
a lot of places shut down around this time on the island as it is considered their down season.
should be good to roam around without the huge crowds, but itll definitely be windy as hell

pull up to luckys souvlaki for a great gyro

Facts. Besides - Frenchman is where the action at.

Keep an eye out - carjacking is ridiculous right now.

Yooo my snowboard partner told me he just brought the Epic Pass.

So looks like it.

Supposedly the best snow on earth. I am definitely getting out there sometime in the next couple of years.

I missed out a couple years ago when I had a group of buddies go. Few days in Tokyo, few in Osaka, and like a week in Hokkaido.

never tried but is it weird to travel alone? I usually go with family on vacation but I'm thinking of going to DR for all inclusive on a resort dolo... traveling to another country and venturing out alone doesn't seem weird but what about a resort?

never tried but is it weird to travel alone? I usually go with family on vacation but I'm thinking of going to DR for all inclusive on a resort dolo... traveling to another country and venturing out alone doesn't seem weird but what about a resort?
I haven’t done out the country but had no problems traveling alone domestically. Linked up with a few NTers that way actually

Depends on you.

If you are able to chat wit people and meet girls you’ll have fun. If not it’ll probably be a bit quiet and lonely.

Is it me or has the overall experience with Airbnb's gotten worse? It was a great idea back when it was just regular people renting out their homes for cheap but since it's become a big business for most hosts, experience has gotten worse. Most the time I just end up staying in hotels because they are similarly priced and they don't have to deal with the BS

Take out trash
Empty dishwasher
No noise after 10 pm
No guests after 10 pm
No shoes on the carpet

Imagine me taking out the trash and emptying the dishwasher and you still charge me $200 for cleaning fee.

This is before you even talk about the restrictive cancellation fees.

The only time I would ever book an Airbnb is if I'm traveling in a large group or traveling with a baby and I need more space. Otherwise I would much rather stay in a hotel.

Back
Top Bottom