YOUR TOP 10 BEST NBA PLAYERS OF THE DECADE!...vol. no kelly

ok well im not gonna post kellys top 10 players of the decade because if you put Lebron and dirk over shaq then the list irrelevant
eyes.gif
...id rather see what NT's opinions over this guy anyday

so heres my list:
10. t-mac
9. Lebron
8. nash
7. dirk
6. j.kidd
5. iverson
4. kobe
3. kg
2. duncan
1. shaq

i think 1 and 2 are interchangable but i gave shaq the edge because he was so dominant and he did change the game as to a point where the league startedallowing zone in the early 2000s...same goes for kg and kobe...theyre both interchangable but kg of course was just a beast in minny...he carried that team

love that no one mentioned webber... ill take him over tmac and wade,

duncan
shaq
kobe
kg
iverson
lebron
kidd
webber
dirk
nash

^he says it in the end of the post
laugh.gif

i would still put kobe over KG though.
list seems fair and reasonable, but i have a feeling someones slipping my mind...

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

How does Chris Webber not make any of your lists?
You cant be serious...

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

No order:
Duncan
Shaq
Kobe
Garnett
Kidd
Dirk
LeBron
Iverson
Nash
Wade

My exact list

How does Chris Webber not make any of your lists?

laugh.gif
Perhaps because he missed 312 games this decade and was washed upby 2006?

You talking "top 10" list strictly for this decade's performance Chris Webber is not on that list despite the run he had.

1a. Kobe (has been dominant the entire decade: 4 rings)

1b. Duncan (same as Kobe: 3 rings)

3. Shaq (unstoppable from 2000-2003; then tailed off except for '06 in Miami, had a lull, but seems to have a little left in the tank: 4 rings)

4. KG (can't stand the guy, but he carried Minny for so long and finally got the chip with Boston
mad.gif
1 ring)

5. AI (best little man scorer in history, MVP, taking bunch of scrubs to the Finals)

6. Kidd (walking triple double, one of the best PGs of all time)

7. Dirk (MVP, took Mavs to Finals, consistent the entire decade)

8. Nash (2-time MVP
smh.gif
, ran one of the most exciting offenses in recent memory)

9. Bron (MVP, gonna definitely be at the top of the list for the next decade)

10. Wade (Finals MVP and performance for the ages even if it was with the help of the striped shirts: 1 ring)

1. Duncan
2. Shaq
3. KG
4. Kobe
5. LeBron
6. AI
7. Kidd
8. Nash
9. TMac
10. Wade

My top 5 would be...

1. Duncan (Main piece of 3 Spurs rings this decade, very consistent, Spurs were title contenders every single year this decade)
2a. Shaq (Most dominant player in the league when motivated this decade. Helped the Lakers win 3 titles, then proved that he could win a title without Kobe inMiami)
2b. Kobe (6 championship appearances including 4 titles. I think his first 3 titles with the Lakers were a 50/50 split between him and Shaq. When Shaq left,Kobe found out that the basketball is a team sport, he couldn't score 30-35 ppg and expect the Lakers to win a title. Now he's on a squad that isdeeper than the one he was on from 00-04 and he is more of a team player.)
4. KG (MVP, DPOY, also won an Olympic Gold in Sydney...proved that he could win an NBA title if he had a better supporting cast)
5. Jason Kidd (Carried the Nets to two NBA finals appearances, has always made his team mates better, 2 Olympic Gold Medals this decade)

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

1a. Kobe (has been dominant the entire decade: 4 rings) Put in work in the playoffs

1b. Duncan (same as Kobe: 3 rings) Put in work in the playoffs

3. Shaq (unstoppable from 2000-2003; then tailed off except for '06 in Miami, had a lull, but seems to have a little left in the tank: 4 rings) Put in work in the playoffs

4. KG (can't stand the guy, but he carried Minny for so long and finally got the chip with Boston
mad.gif
1 ring) Put in work in the playoffs

5. AI (best little man scorer in history, MVP, taking bunch of scrubs to the Finals) Put in work in the playoffs

6. Kidd (walking triple double, one of the best PGs of all time) Put in work in the playoffs

7. Dirk (MVP, took Mavs to Finals, consistent the entire decade) Put in work in the playoffs

8. Nash Made it to the playoffs

9. Bron (MVP, gonna definitely be at the top of the list for the next decade) put in work in the playoffs

10. Wade (Finals MVP and performance for the ages even if it was with the help of the striped shirts: 1 ring) put in work in the playoffs

Irony at it's finest right there.

All these folk puttin the same bum on their list for a two year run. Dude ain't done a damn thing more then CWebb did in his half a decade.

But since I'm the one to post this, people will just make excuses and say I'm hating.
grin.gif
But read all them names again. And think about it real hard.

Back
Top Bottom