Your Top 5 Sneakers You'd Wish Nike Would Retro (Properly)

I remember my cousin having these when they first came out , beautiful shoe. This color way has yet to retro, hopefully Nike hurries up tho cause I ain’t getting any younger.
I remember getting the OGs back in 2003 or 2004, cuz I remember playing pick up games in them at the college I went to at the time... they were a size too big, I still played a few games but must’ve got rid of them, I don’t remember owning them for long

This here is a random one, maybe not top 5 but I’d love to see these again.
E3F0A184-B59E-4F0E-AB11-5AA02ED8FBFA.jpeg

I also want to say that all of you here are true sneaker connoisseurs. I don't know how old many of you are, but I know that I was alive and conscious when all these sneakers you have posted were released and I'm embarrassed to say that I'm not familiar with most of them.
They are very cool though and predominantly of the mid 1990's to early 2000's in general, a time when I was not purchasing sports related sneakers. But looking back, I admire them.

Last edited:
I also want to say that all of you here are total sneaker connoisseurs. I don't know how old many of you are, but I know for a fact that I was alive and conscious when all these sneakers you have posted were released and I'm embarrassed to say that I'm not familiar with most of them.
They are very cool though and predominantly of the mid 1990's to early 2000's in general, a time when I was not purchasing sports related sneakers.
Haha. I don’t know some of these kicks either. I think there’s some relatively obscure /not mainstream requests in here

I also want to say that all of you here are total sneaker connoisseurs. I don't know how old many of you are, but I know for a fact that I was alive and conscious when all these sneakers you have posted were released and I'm embarrassed to say that I'm not familiar with most of them.
They are very cool though and predominantly of the mid 1990's to early 2000's in general, a time when I was not purchasing sports related sneakers.
If you were an athlete mid to late 90s you remember the attitude it came with wearing fresh kicks either in high school or playing ball. Niketown mid late 90s was the coolest store ever.

Last edited:
yall crying for shoes that have released in last 3 years. or iterations of them damn near.

FP3 and Pippen 3. neither have ever retroed.

yeah i know yall want your non yellow netting and better toes on the IV. and darker soles on concords, but give us something that has never retroed.

The key here also is PROPER retro, as OP says. I can appreciate Nike finally bringing back certain shoes we've been waiting for.

I cannot appreciate the utter foolishness of these new shapes and toes that we give way too much a pass for.

au.jpg

nike-air-unlimited-retro-white-black-emerald-3.jpg

NIKE-AIR-HUARACHE-SF-730x433.jpg

WWW.png

nike-air-maestro-original.jpg

nike-air-maestro-ii-trifecta-1-681x432.jpg

uxyyyguutvheg5yaiff3.jpg

Screenshot_20200820_092250.jpg

In all honesty, the Maestro 2 Pippen ASG PE was really well done. The materials were top notch and I'm so glad I grabbed a pair. Super comfortable as long as you go up .5 as these tended to run short. But I love my pair. I'll post my 5 in a little bit.

I’d buy the Air Force Vs for retail on release day, if they were to ever release again. Freshman year of high school vibes for me all the way.
2. Air Assault(no air bubble)
3. Air Revolution
4. Air Ballistic
5. Air Flight Lite II
8AACEBD2-0AF2-40A3-AA09-6EF0E3AA64B6.jpeg

Last edited:
In all honesty, the Maestro 2 Pippen ASG PE was really well done. The materials were top notch and I'm so glad I grabbed a pair. Super comfortable as long as you go up .5 as these tended to run short. But I love my pair. I'll post my 5 in a little bit.
I agree with that - however I was merely speaking on the shape and toes aspect. Anyone who owned the original Maestro 2 from '95 and can remember how unique the shape of that shoe was, knows how bad Nike butchered the shape of the retro. Materials and comfort good? Yes for sure!

I agree with that - however I was merely speaking on the shape and toes aspect. Anyone who owned the original Maestro 2 from '95 and can remember how unique the shape of that shoe was, knows how bad Nike butchered the shape of the retro. Materials and comfort good? Yes for sure!
I’ve had multiple iterations of the Maestro 2. Except this last Kith run. However, I’m tired of them getting all the shine. Slackers at Nike need to pull the Maestro 1s out ASAP. Same thing with the Flight Lite I and the Flight Lite II

Back
Top Bottom