Your Top 5 WORST Actors Vol. Give me my time back!

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

HaydenChristensenPicture.jpg
Him and Jar Jar are the two reasons I don't watch I, II, and III anymore
indifferent.gif

......and if she hasn't been mentioned already Kristen Stuart makes me want to hit her. I don't know if it's the fact that it always looks like she's had massive blood loss or that she shakes and twitches like a crackhead......ever see Adventureland??? DON'T do it to yourself.

I don't know how that ranks.......oh, and almost everyone in The Last Airbender (hopefully)

edit: Darn Domc03 beat me to it. She still sucks vampire balls
I would have to disagree, Hayden is alright. The material those actors had to work with was horrible.

Brad Cooper and Paul Walker are my choices 

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Originally Posted by Hugo

Nicholas Cage

/Thread
I guess you have not seen Leaving Las Vegas or Adaptation. Cage has been a great actor in his career, he just happens to be going for the secure box office like roles now.

Have you not seen CON-AIR???lulz for DAYS

Nicholas Cage

/Thread
I guess you have not seen Leaving Las Vegas or Adaptation. Cage has been a great actor in his career, he just happens to be going for the secure box office like roles now.

nic cage i think takes the cake because he is such a big star and when he is in a bad one its baaaad. but he has had a few good ones too.

nic cage i think takes the cake because he is such a big star and when he is in a bad one its baaaad. but he has had a few good ones too.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

More information on my hatred for that IDIOT michael cera 
mad.gif

original.jpg

I hare Michael Cera with a passion. this Scott Pilgrim crap looks horrible

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

More information on my hatred for that IDIOT michael cera 
mad.gif

original.jpg

I hare Michael Cera with a passion. this Scott Pilgrim crap looks horrible

Just seen the commercials but TI in this new one coming out looks HORRIBLE. Dude just needs to stop.

Just seen the commercials but TI in this new one coming out looks HORRIBLE. Dude just needs to stop.

Originally Posted by sunny559

Nicholas Cage

/Thread

i thought con air was entertaining... lol

Originally Posted by sunny559

Nicholas Cage

/Thread

i thought con air was entertaining... lol

Back
Top Bottom