Yuku's Terrible

i think yuku is back to working normally again
Lies. Still acting like bull honkey. Screw Yuku.
mad.gif

Anybody else getting a blank white screen when they navigate to Niketalk...

I seriously thought I got banned...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Turns out it's ezboard's no coochie getting, pimple faced, garlic breath smelling roomate from Chiba Japan, YUKU...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

i think yuku is back to working normally again
Lies. Still acting like bull honkey. Screw Yuku.
mad.gif

yeah, it was working for me for a good amount of time, so i assumed it was back to normal, but then i got a blank screen
smh.gif
mad.gif

yea its been bad all night for me , even the wizard has had enough with the appearances he's just giving us the white screen and saying screw it

Took me a hot minute to get in this thread just to complain....sigh...For real though, if NT fails forever, what would I do?

L M A O @ everyone losing their wigs because NT is down for a day. smh [Outkast]get up. get out, and get something[Outkast]

What in the name of Burt Reynold's mustache is going on with NT/YUKU?!?!?!??!? I was going crazy trying to get on this mofo....

L M A O @ everyone losing their wigs because NT is down for a day. smh [Outkast]get up. get out, and get something[Outkast]
indifferent.gif

Some of us have jobs that require us to be on NT. This just can't happen.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Normally, I wouldn't complain, but it was rediculous today. Damn off day in the crib, lady at work, no new XBOX games, no NT = boredom. Thisshould have happened on a work day,
smh.gif

Alright, I've set up a game plan. Next time we see that damn willy wonka lookin yuku magician, we strike! We attack directly at his face and force intoNT.. WHOO'S WITHH ME!?!?!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by solesavage

Normally, I wouldn't complain, but it was rediculous today. Damn off day in the crib, lady at work, no new XBOX games, no NT = boredom. This should have happened on a work day,
smh.gif
my bad, maybe I should have typed 95% of NT as opposed to "everyone"

Its one day though. it aint nothing.

Back
Top Bottom