~YUNG LEAN~ vol. SAD BOYS

That's the great **** about dudes like Lean and Riff Raff. 

They're basically Satirical rappers. The ****** are clowning around and having fun....and there really isn't a huge difference between their **** and someone like French Montana ****.

Cool beats w/ some ******** bars. What's really the difference between this and the Migos besides their perception/image?

Meh I feel like Future or French Montana would have glided on this beat better​

These songs aren't bad for what they are . . . but I just know they could be done better justice​

That same thing could be said about every single Future and French Montana song though.

These songs aren't bad for what they are . . . but I just know they could be done better justice​

That same thing could be said about every single Future and French Montana song though.

Yup

As far as rapping goes idk what put Future or French Montana above a dude like Yung Lean.

Yup

As far as rapping goes idk what put Future or French Montana above a dude like Yung Lean.
Not necessarily rapping . . . they be just riding tracks . . . melodic but still tough

But I see what y'all are saying, the same thing could be said about them too because nobody we are discussing is lyrical

I spit fire I'm an element 
pimp.gif

S-A-D B-O-Y-S

See me in the club with it tatted on my chest

Honestly Kyoto might be my favorite beat of 2013. This dude Yung Gud is on something else. 
pimp.gif

Prolly played this song like 30 times already. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Honestly Kyoto might be my favorite beat of 2013. This dude Yung Gud is on something else. 
pimp.gif

Prolly played this song like 30 times already.  
pimp.gif
Feel you 

His lyrics were the worse I've ever heard from a rapper but he flowed melodically with the auto tune real well. This song is INFECTIOUS! Everything from the beat, video and the chorus was ON POINT! Yung Gud deserves his props, well done... SADBOYS 2001

more heat from lean's producer. has heavy influences from boi1da and lex luger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom