~YUNG LEAN~ vol. SAD BOYS

been working a lot lately havent had a chance to keep the thread updated :frown:

just got around to watching Kyoto :nthat:

video is hella trippy.. reminds me of my acid trip :lol:

You're all up in the Chief Keef thread though...

You're all up on my sack though...

I've posted a grand total of 12 times in that thread & you should probably go see how many of those are talking about how bad his music has been and how awful his homies are

but because I like SOME of Keef's music I must like this garbage right?

Some of you boys are in love with this thought that if you listen to _______ then you have to like _______ ****

I've posted a grand total of 12 times in that thread & you should probably go see how many of those are talking about how bad his music has been and how awful his homies are

Some of you boys are in love with this thought that if you listen to _______ then you have to like _______ ****
You sound very emotional. Come join the clique bruh

Can you read? serious question

when did i call anyone a pedophile other than Robert Kelly?

Do you have some sort of learning disability?

I'm being genuine because either that or you're trolling and i dont want to insult you if that is the case but there is no other way you're not following whats been said

Then leave then.

:lol:

The point is that you like "dumb" music too.

Don't judge us.

I didnt judge anyone i stated my opinion and jimmies were rustled not my fault

I never said you boys shouldnt listen I dont like it is all I'm sure i like **** you boys dont but i aint gonna start pms'n about like this

carry on sad boys I'll leave you guys to your thread :lol:

I didnt judge anyone i stated my opinion and jimmies were rustled not my fault

I never said you boys shouldnt listen I dont like it is all I'm sure i like **** you boys dont but i aint gonna start pms'n about like this

carry on sad boys I'll leave you guys to your thread
laugh.gif
Son just get outta the thread B. You haven't contributed any beneficial reading/material at all. I mess with Sosa but don't rain on my ***** Yung Lean's parade. 

You're already PMS'ing b

Back
Top Bottom