Y’all Eating At The Company Potluck?

Saw employees setting up a potluck. I was the first one to get a plate :smokin

Man, we had pizza at work a few weeks ago and mfers came right off the floor without washing their hands, filthy finger nails and all grabbing at slices to break them apart :sick: Had to get mine from the other side. I'm wondering how much culture plays a part in these kind of things.

I don’t use gizzards but I’m sure this isn’t deemed to be a crazy thing

Its not.

Usually they cater the holiday dinner, now they’re doing pot lot this year because the lady who organized it was let go.

Smh.

Man, we had pizza at work a few weeks ago and mfers came right off the floor without washing their hands, filthy finger nails and all grabbing at slices to break them apart :sick: Had to get mine from the other side. I'm wondering how much culture plays a part in these kind of things.
Pay attention to those that REFUSE to use tongs/spoons vs. picking stuff up with their hands.

I am sure you "know."

Never eat at them things, even if people stay serving with gloves on..
1574474919419.png
It's always somebody excited to get free food but I'm cool off that.

Know too many people that don't clean they house, wash they ***, or wash their hands enough.

Might grab a catered plate, but only if I'm first.

Pay attention to those that REFUSE to use tongs/spoons vs. picking stuff up with their hands.

I am sure you "know."
I work on a college campus and in my building they like to put out food for the students on the 1st floor...I’m walking to make me a plate of nachos, salsa, queso etc and I see these 2 dudes posted up by the food with they whole arm in the bags of chips :sick: :smh: ...def some cultural differences going on but I just had to dip back to my office like

609DAA50-7421-495E-A143-79EBD33A5F64.gif

I work on a college campus and in my building they like to put out food for the students on the 1st floor...I’m walking to make me a plate of nachos, salsa, queso etc and I see these 2 dudes posted up by the food with they whole arm in the bags of chips :sick: :smh: ...def some cultural differences going on but I just had to dip back to my office like

609DAA50-7421-495E-A143-79EBD33A5F64.gif

Lol same thing at my job. People weren't even batting an eye, they took turns digging their hands into the bag :lol:

They had a little Thanksgiving potluck in my department at work and this butch lesbian asked me why didn’t I come?

I looked up for a bit trying to think of an excuse and when the acceptable timeframe for a lie had passed, I just said, “Yeah, I can’t think of an excuse right now.”

Had one last week. Got the run down from my YN lol.
Mac and cheese was dry and the maker was asking people to eat from a certain section (red flag)

person who brought salad was taking it straight from the bag to the bowl - barehanded

everything else looked terrible apparently.

she brought me some cookies and said these came straight out the box lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom