Z Appreciation. Vol: 2009 Nismo 370Z

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^How the hell did ARC make a name for themself? I know them as nothing but baller-#@@ parts but not necessarily for optimum performance. Hell, they sell 500+ dollar INTAKES that do about jack @!+!...it just says ARC on it.
yep, baller parts. they make super-high quality parts though, especially their intercoolers.

The evo is looking mean.
pimp.gif

So theres an S-Tune and Z-Tune?

I remember someone posting up the Silver R34 ZTune I think it was.. or maybe it was 400R?

Originally Posted by I3

So theres an S-Tune and Z-Tune?

I remember someone posting up the Silver R34 ZTune I think it was.. or maybe it was 400R?

I believe there's a Z-tune, R-tune, and S-tune.

I have loved the Z for about 4-5 years. Since the 350Z came out. I really wanted it as my first car at 16, but realized that was not happening. I'm gonnatry to cop one probably when I buy my first car though. That won't be for at least 4 years though. I got College coming up and am not gonna probably evenhave a car.

Does anyone on Nt have one? I was at my old middle school playing ball and one of the teachers had a 370z, i say teacher because it was parked in the teachersparking lot.

Interesting, the USDM Nismo 370Z takes out the snaggletooth from the stock front grille...

edit: I expect Nissan to change out that digital fuel and temp gauge with traditional analog gauges within a model year or two.

Originally Posted by snkrftsh74

Interesting, the USDM Nismo 370Z takes out the snaggletooth from the stock front grille...

That's a good thing, imo. I never liked that look. Reminded me of a catfish

they had the s-tune in the .jp nissan page for a while its
pimp.gif

and already seen some one with the regular here in palm beach 2 weeks ago
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

It's funny you say that, Jalopnik.com is calling the Nismo version the 'catfish' model lol

Jalopniklink

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

It's funny you say that, Jalopnik.com is calling the Nismo version the 'catfish' model lol

Jalopnik link

See my point?
laugh.gif

Might I also add, seems like Rays Engineering figured out how to center/line up their spokes on the Nismo Z wheels as well =P

I'm a fan of the 370 but this Nismo version looks terrible. That front end and the wing is not a good look at all.

hmm, the nismo 370 is less aggressive compared to the nismo 350. still a nice ride, plenty of potential.

Back
Top Bottom