Z Appreciation. Vol: 2009 Nismo 370Z

To be unveiled at the New York Auto Show today.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This car has sex written all over it. I drove past the dealer in Woodland hills and had to stop by.

I'm not a fan of the nismo body kit though, I think the stock front end looks better than this smoother one. The spoiler and rear bumper are appreciatedthough.

am i the only one who gets disappointed when i don't see fog lights on these kits? i know they ain't needed, but depending on how far apart they areplaced on the front makes the car look so aggressive at night, in my opinion. the nizmo is still nice though.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

those wheels
sick.gif

that wing
sick.gif

These wheels look better than the stock ones. I'm just not feelin' the spoiler. But everything else is
pimp.gif

who'd cop one of these and not swap out the rims first anyway? I guess the wing's gonna be an acquired taste, I don't think it's that bad

i loved the nismo 350z but the nismo 370z doesn't look better than the regular 370z. still wanna test drive one though.

the 370 in silver looks REALLY nice, damn.

I own a '06 350z in black/peanut leather and might have to trade in for that badboy

That wing is not my style. I don't really like wings. Other then that it is nice. Also the S-tune would look better without the wing and graphics.

at first i hated the look.. but it looks coo now.. the nismo looks good without the spoiler...

Originally Posted by PeediPeedi178

The JDM S- Tune is ok minus the side graphics.
Yeah, I don't like cars with graphics. It takes away the clean look.
reminds me of the v-spec r34 with the nismo graphics. can't remember if it was special edition or not.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by PeediPeedi178

The JDM S- Tune is ok minus the side graphics.
Yeah, I don't like cars with graphics. It takes away the clean look.
reminds me of the v-spec r34 with the nismo graphics. can't remember if it was special edition or not.

Did you mean the R34 S-Tune?

Back
Top Bottom