Zadehkicks (complaints thread)

First off let me preface this by stating that I am not doing this out of spite, hatefulness, or anything that’s happened to me personally. I’ve just noticed some things over the last couple years that just does not sit well with me when it comes to Micheal Zadeh, the owner of Zadehkicks.
I have no doubt that Zadehkicks is legit as far as the shoes they sell. I believe them to be 100% authentic. I have been a bulk costumer for around 3 years now. I currently have about $3,000.00 USD tied up in pre orders with him. I have always been respectful, never second guessed him, and always followed the strict guidelines he puts in place so he can dodge questions.
This is in reference to the Chi 1’s releasing this February. Anyone who has a pre order received this email yesterday
36C1E891-A517-4C7E-B420-9D3B91C9CE65.jpeg
The email as usual is very vague, poorly written, and full of useless information as usual. He either isn’t the smartest crayon in the box, or he purposely writes in riddles. That is something I haven’t figured out yet.
So as I was looking through the comments on a particular post on Instagram. I came across this question that a buyer had asked.
AD7AA0CC-42D7-4355-AC2D-0FEA9543510F.jpeg
In my opinion there was NOTHING wrong with the question. As a matter of fact, I thought the question needed to be asked, I too was wondering. Mike then went on to threaten the person. This is not the first time he has done this. He’s done it to me, and he’s done it to others. He has hundreds of thousands of our dollars tied up in unfulfilled pre orders, some of us alone are thousands deep in his company, but he can’t answer simple questions? Questions that should be answered without threats. But we live in a society that is addicted to sneakers and the profits surrounding them. So he knows all he has to do is make threats, threaten to ban people from his site, to refund and cancel existing pre orders. In turn people have no other choice but to cowherds to him.
i know this post will find its way back to him. There’s so many people out there who want to play best friend with the guy. I don’t care anymore. Calling it what it is. The guy is a self-absorbers narcissist who uses pre orders to finance his ability to bank with the rare pairs. I am willing to bet that a large amount of his profits aren’t even his, they’re still unfulfilled orders. One day we will hear about him in a not so favorable manner. I don’t know what’s going on exactly, but I’m spreading the word and wondering if anyone else has stated to notice his vague and shady business practices?

Dior Lows? Kidding me? These aren’t even releasing? He’s using these as bait! Ponzi scheme anyone?
F38F1A49-6088-499C-87C2-ECFED3998107.png

Last edited:
I've been a frequent customer for a couple years. I've never had issues with my purchases. My thought is that the resell business in general is shady and dealing with resellers is shady business. Preorders are even riskier, but it comes with the game. As long as I get my kicks, I don't care what he does in between. Yes, he does preorders on unconfirmed shoes, but that's part of the game. My issue is that he's raised his prices to the point where it hasn't been worth preordering any more for me. I have the Chicago's on preorder as well. If they come out, I know I'll get them. If they don't release, I will get a refund.

low diors? They’re not even a thing. He’s using them to get more money, as
I've been a frequent customer for a couple years. I've never had issues with my purchases. My thought is that the resell business in general is shady and dealing with resellers is shady business. Preorders are even riskier, but it comes with the game. As long as I get my kicks, I don't care what he does in between. Yes, he does preorders on unconfirmed shoes, but that's part of the game. My issue is that he's raised his prices to the point where it hasn't been worth preordering any more for me. I have the Chicago's on preorder as well. If they come out, I know I'll get them. If they don't release, I will get a refund.
I agree in a sense. I’ve never personally had any issues with him either. I just can’t stand the way he treats his customers for asking legitimate questions. A lot of his bulk buyers are becoming aware of some of his crap but I feel like the people who don’t deal with him with a lot of cash changing hands, they’re still very naive. I just wish he would treat people with respect, that’s all. People have every right to know what’s going on with their money. Appreciate the response, and like I said, I do agree with you when it comes to the entire picture. But I have a feeling things won’t always be pretty for this guy. Then again, as long as he’s not shipping fakes, I guess it could alway be worse.

Ich bin seit ein paar Jahren Stammkunde. Ich hatte noch nie Probleme mit meinen Einkäufen. Meiner Meinung nach ist das Wiederverkaufsgeschäft im Allgemeinen zwielichtig und der Umgang mit Wiederverkäufern ein zwielichtiges Geschäft. Vorbestellungen sind noch riskanter, aber es kommt mit dem Spiel. Solange ich meine Tritte bekomme, ist es mir egal, was er dazwischen macht. Ja, er bestellt unbestätigte Schuhe vor, aber das ist Teil des Spiels. Mein Problem ist, dass er seine Preise so weit angehoben hat, dass es sich für mich nicht mehr lohnt, vorzubestellen. Ich habe die Chicagos auch vorbestellt. Wenn sie herauskommen, weiß ich, dass ich sie kriege. Wenn sie nicht freigeben, bekomme ich eine Rückerstattung.
[/ZITAT]

Hallo...Klappt das überhaupt mal das man seine Vorbestellung bekommt???Habe es jetzt zum 2 mal versucht und bei meiner 1 . Vorbestellung habe ich 8 Monate gewartet u hab dann leider keine Sneaker bekommen sondern mein Geld zurück ( immerhin das hat wenigstens geklappt) Habe gedacht ok kann mal passieren!!! Habe dann kurz darauf eine neue Vorbestellung bei Zadehkicks getätigt und leider nach Wartezeit die angegeben war bei Bestellabschluss ...kam nur eine Email von Zadehkicks...das es noch weitere 10 Wochen dauert...total genervt bin ich mittlerweile!!!😑Jedenfalls sind die 10 Wochen länger an Wartezeit nun auch vorbei und was soll ich sagen, keine Sneaker da!!!😩🤷‍♀️ Dann schreibe ich Zadehkicks via Instagram und keiner antwortet mir!!! Ich verstehe es einfach nicht! Was is das für ne komische Geschäfts Logik???? Ergibt null Sinn für den Händler denn Geld bekomm ich als Käufer ja zurück u für den Käufer ist es zum kotzen und ne Wut baut sich auf🤬...denn ich kauf ja nicht bzw bestelle vor um jedes mal dann mein Geld zurück zu bekommen...erwarte ja die Sneaker die Ware! Würde mich sehr freuen wenn sich hier jemand meldet wo evtl das Gleiche durchmacht durchgemacht hat bzw evtl auch gute Erfahrungen gemacht hat bezügl Zadehkicks??!!! Ich bin wirklich komplett ratlos! Lohnt es sich noch zu warten o soll ich meine Kohle zurück verlangen! Kann man noch damit rechnen das die Sneaker nach so langer Zeit noch kommen o is das Wunschdenken??? Bin so pappsatt auf diesen Verein...wirklich 🤬😬👎freu mich über jede Antwort bezügl diesen Thema...bye,bye

Back
Top Bottom