Zadehkicks pre orders

Bro are u slow? I’m wondering why senior execs are getting stock in the first place and why would a senior exec need to sell shoes? Can u wrap your head around that or should I explain more?
That StockX statement was too vague to jump to that conclusion imo. It said senior execs use their platform to buy and sell. We don’t know if they’re moving FSR/stock rooms or their personal pairs

That StockX statement was too vague to jump to that conclusion imo. It said senior execs use their platform to buy and sell. We don’t know if they’re moving FSR/stock rooms or their personal pairs
That’s what I took away when I read between the lines? 🤷‍♂️

For people that got cool grey 11s from Zadeh, how are your pairs? I got two pairs. One is definitely a b grade pair. QC horrible. Factory is SZ, which if you look at goat’s pairs with defects, are all from SZ factory. Not happy. I’m guessting he got a lot from this particular factory. Plus this pair has two QC stickers in the box. My other pair looks good.

First bad looking pair I ever got from him. Have not placed any new orders with him. I have enough sneakers. If I don’t hit retail, then it was not meant to be. I don’t know how so many people do bulk with him. Way too risky IMO.

Cause those are bricks. Thunder Red 4s still havent shipped. Bricks are the fastest to ship.
Same reason my order of Electro Orange 1s were quickly shipped, but still waiting on Hyper Royal 1 and UNC 1s.

I think it’s more of how many pairs he sells honestly . Both those ones more orders were placed . People are still getting hyper and uncs especially bulk orders till this day . Even bulk electros took around 7 months for some people .

For people that got cool grey 11s from Zadeh, how are your pairs? I got two pairs. One is definitely a b grade pair. QC horrible. Factory is SZ, which if you look at goat’s pairs with defects, are all from SZ factory. Not happy. I’m guessting he got a lot from this particular factory. Plus this pair has two QC stickers in the box. My other pair looks good.

I honestly think he does not check the shoes before he ships it’s to many pairs . Only the expensive limited sneakers get checked I think . Can’t blame him for qc reasons he notes he’s not responsible for qc or any defects

I mean thats the risk we take with even buying off Nike lol

I had Cool grey 3s from SNKRS with one pair that had leather that looked like it got wet

How bad was the QC? Did it have the B stamp on the size tag?

I mean thats the risk we take with even buying off Nike lol

I had Cool grey 3s from SNKRS with one pair that had leather that looked like it got wet

How bad was the QC? Did it have the B stamp on the size tag?
Yes, Nike is notorious for bad QC on many models.
Go take a look at GOAT’s cool grey 11s with defects for sale. All come from same factory as my pair. SZ factory.

Attachments

• 02FA6690-1DFB-41B4-BAB4-450004E79E2D.jpeg
    02FA6690-1DFB-41B4-BAB4-450004E79E2D.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 1368B583-D3D1-427E-9869-6B1AFA1BCF71.jpeg
    1368B583-D3D1-427E-9869-6B1AFA1BCF71.jpeg
    242.8 KB · Views: 118
Yes, Nike is notorious for bad QC on many models.
Go take a look at GOAT’s cool grey 11s with defects for sale. All come from same factory as my pair. SZ factory.
My 11 low IE had the same issue with the midsole having wrinkles and not folded properly

I can’t really tell what the problem is from pics…

How do you know what factory?

Here’s my tag. Shoes look good to me
5B2F0521-9297-453B-952E-3C791CE08F03.jpeg
75359E4F-5D4D-4C5D-9A74-7EB075C8A20E.jpeg

Those were sitting and sat during the restock reserve. 🤣. Hope u didn’t pay a slightly over retail for them.
I actually paid slightly under. I paid for these around one of the Christmas sales. I preordered these and the iris purple pair coming out in a couple of weeks. The total price was 306.

So even though I had to wait its not like I didn't get a solid bargain or comparable price to what market rate is currently.

The best part for me is not having stress releases. The likelihood of me wearing just about anything around release is slim. I just have way too many sneakers as it is. I rarely wear anything within even a year or two of release. The 10-12 weeks extra time is nothing for me.

Last edited:
I can’t really tell what the problem is from pics…

How do you know what factory?

Here’s my tag. Shoes look good to me
5B2F0521-9297-453B-952E-3C791CE08F03.jpeg
75359E4F-5D4D-4C5D-9A74-7EB075C8A20E.jpeg
The factory is the three little letters on the top right of the tag in the shoe. Nike uses many factories to make shoes. Your pair is clean. My other pair, which is from a different factory, is immaculate. I saw GOAT post defect cool grey 11s from other factories as well. Guess chalk up one of my pairs to bad QC. Still will rock it. I wonder how bad a shoe has to be to get a B grade stamp.

Yeah, I got a pair of Jordan 1 University Blues from the SNKRS app with glue stains and a little gouge/ imperfection by the toe where paint and midsole meet. Wearing them and keeping other pairs on ice.

SNKRS pair 👎

Attachments

• 0133C6A1-49DB-43A9-A298-C5990C679210.png
    0133C6A1-49DB-43A9-A298-C5990C679210.png
    424.2 KB · Views: 509
  • B386D30F-D713-4D40-AC98-4E5922C7DB9C.png
    B386D30F-D713-4D40-AC98-4E5922C7DB9C.png
    1 MB · Views: 1,233
The factory is the three little letters on the top right of the tag in the shoe. Nike uses many factories to make shoes. Your pair is clean. My other pair, which is from a different factory, is immaculate. I saw GOAT post defect cool grey 11s from other factories as well. Guess chalk up one of my pairs to bad QC. Still will rock it. I wonder how bad a shoe has to be to get a B grade stamp.
It’s not “how bad”, as they don’t inspect on a one by one basis… more of if they find a pair that warrants a b-grade stamp, then they pull x amount before, and after said pair(s), and fix/adjust whatever was causing the flaws as necessary…. At least that’s how it used to be. So some pairs with a b-grade stamp could be flawless, some not so much.

Okay so at least we confirmed not all his pairs came from that same factory lol

Side note- we all know Nike’s qc is all over the place. I got a pair of cool grey 3s from snkrs that was horrible, returned em asap. The biggest blemish was right on the toe box, couldn’t over look that

Back
Top Bottom