Zadehkicks pre orders

I mean the brand being HOT does open up consumers to buy other models when they miss out on the mainstays like AJ1 (people but mids cuz they can't get the high). So I get it.

However, they trying to eat off the same pack twice. I don't like that at all.
People who buys mids don't usually care about a shoes hype and those who care about that hype usually don't buy mids. I could be wrong but personally don't another shoe because I missed on what I wanted. I'm good at moving on if I'm not willing to pay extra for it.
Yeah I witnessed this first hand today when I went and picked up my Navy 6s from footlocker. A couple of people out of the loop went and see if they could grab them but didn’t know they were raffled off but the employees offered them some Navy mids that released today alongside them. 3 out of the 4 brought them.
I know a few people who buy stuff at FTL just for the points not because they actually wanted something.

I don't get that post about SX sell back.....People who hit and don't want them just sell on SX now; what's the point? Nike doesn't need to flood the market, just ramp up until they find the right balance. We've seen them swing in both directions over the past decade. It's hard to find the right supply/demand balance, esp with black swan events like covid, supply chain issues, Fed money printing, The Last Dance, etc. Not sure why they don't like pre-orders, but they hype that results in resale certainly does help them.

I'm dabbling with Tradeblock for the first time as an alternative. Not sure how well it works...how long do people take to respond? Esp when I'm sending an offer with a shoe(s) they have on their wish list that basically matches current market value of both shoes, and I see they've been active minutes ago to see the offer. Get the feeling people aren't looking for fair trades, but looking to "win". Oh well.

I don't get that post about SX sell back.....People who hit and don't want them just sell on SX now; what's the point? Nike doesn't need to flood the market, just ramp up until they find the right balance. We've seen them swing in both directions over the past decade. It's hard to find the right supply/demand balance, esp with black swan events like covid, supply chain issues, Fed money printing, The Last Dance, etc. Not sure why they don't like pre-orders, but they hype that results in resale certainly does help them.

I'm dabbling with Tradeblock for the first time as an alternative. Not sure how well it works...how long do people take to respond? Esp when I'm sending an offer with a shoe(s) they have on their wish list that basically matches current market value of both shoes, and I see they've been active minutes ago to see the offer. Get the feeling people aren't looking for fair trades, but looking to "win". Oh well.

nike wants that commission money. looks as if they can sell directly on the SNKRS app.

then why not just raise prices to match the market pricing. make it fair to all

imagine this:

Michael hits on some Jordan 1s on SNKRS but the shoes aren't his size, or he doesn't actually want them and would end up selling on StockX, GOAT etc. Nike made their money on the first sale. GOAT StockX makes their money on fees from resale.

But what if Nike said, nah let's add a resell button the SNKRS app. Michael can instantly sell on SNKRS app to Marcus. At the warehouse, the shoe that was supposed to be mailed to Michael now gets redirected to Marcus. Nike made money off Michael, and then Nike also made basically GOAT/StockX fees from both Michael and Marcus. Then all other retailers will get the footlocker treatment carrying only take down models for the casual buyer.

Nike not only makes more money, but they'd get another data point to understand their consumers even better; another ingredient to drive hype. It's like some FB exec went to work for Nike smh.

Last edited:
Exactly, wouldn't need to question authenticity on either end. Nike knows Michael the reseller bought from them and Marcus the buyer knows they're coming from Nike.

Nike reselling their used shoes at outlets shocked me when first saw that. So doing something like this resell business wouldn't surprise me at all.

imagine this:

Michael hits on some Jordan 1s on sneakers but the shoes aren't his size, or he doesn't actually want them and would end up selling on StockX, GOAT etc. Nike made their money on the first sale. GOAT StockX makes their money on fees from resale.

But what if Nike said, nah let's add a resell button the SNKRS app. Michael can instantly sell on SNKRS app to Marcus. At the warehouse, the shoe that was supposed to be mailed to Michael now gets redirected to Marcus. Nike made money off Michael, and then Nike also made basically GOAT/StockX fees from both Michael and Marcus. Then all other retailers will get the footlocker treatment carrying only take down models for the casual buyer.

Nike not only makes more money, but they'd get another data point to understand their consumers even better; another ingredient to drive hype. It's like some FB exec went to work for Nike smh.

That makes sense. I thought it was to be a new SX function; on SNKRS makes sense (or at least I understand the intent). Thanks!

Exactly, wouldn't need to question authenticity on either end. Nike knows Michael the reseller bought from them and Marcus the buyer knows they're coming from Nike.

Nike reselling their used shoes at outlets shocked me when first saw that. So doing something like this resell business wouldn't surprise me at all.

Nike's selling used shoes at outlets? Do tell.

imagine this:

Michael hits on some Jordan 1s on SNKRS but the shoes aren't his size, or he doesn't actually want them and would end up selling on StockX, GOAT etc. Nike made their money on the first sale. GOAT StockX makes their money on fees from resale.

They might as well add the option to just bid on shoes, what does Nike need retail prices and Michael for?

Pretty much what event tickets do now I guess.

Ticketmaster/flashseats/etc work with said reseller to cut out the middleman.

Down side is they probably hold back tickets to profit more and Nike will probably do the same.
Hit the nail on the head

Screenshot-20220511-111018-Facebook.jpg
StockX with the clap back...

imagine this:

Pretty smart imo

i chuckled when I got this noti lol

C38734EB-889F-4B92-B223-10F0D49E15C0.jpeg

Tryin to keep their transactions moving thru the bad news. $5 processing fee doesn’t move me , tf 😂
Yeah they Gon need more than that although I do wanna double on my Far Out AM1s and this would be the time.

Never heard this before

Unless it’s like a 1 off situation, michael tried a pair on, walked around, put em back on the shelf

Sometimes the hash wall kicks look like they been walked in lol
nope not a 1 off situation.

Ever since Nike started allowing for 60 days policy, I started seeing a hash wall labeled as refurbished. I was like seriously? we're at the point where shoes that basically look like they're worn are labeled as refurbs? lol

nope not a 1 off situation.

Ever since Nike started allowing for 60 days policy, I started seeing a hash wall labeled as refurbished. I was like seriously? we're at the point where shoes that basically look like they're worn are labeled as refurbs? lol

O wow first I heard, interesting

Back
Top Bottom