Zadehkicks pre orders

bUt U gEt Ur ShOoZ mOnThS aFtEr ReLeAsE dAtE….

Maybe these are for st Patrick’s 2023, and Nike is #teamearly🤔

Fingers grossed he follows thru on my Military Blacks; had no chance today. And I paid under retail. If he does, I'll be a very happy customer!

(I have no reason to believe he's selling fakes, so please don't reply with any such comments...thanks!)

I got my cardinal 3s yesterday. Everything appeared to check out 🤷🏾‍♂️.

If he kills the site I just file a PayPal claim. No harm no foul I guess.

I still think some of you guys are looking for ghost but it is what it is.

Yeah, that's definitely odd. Hope he keeps cruising along until I get my orders. If he does ultimately fulfill as others have noted he's been doing for years, I'm down with that b/c releases these days are super lame.

Yep....time to chargeback? Just my luck...would have been clutch, particularly with his coupon codes. Congrats to those who were able to use him for so many years. I'm interested to hear the details of what went down!

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 3.06.51 PM.png

I’ve received all of my ordered pairs from Zadeh except for one pair of Playoff 12s and one pair of reimagined Chicago 1, so I have $375 tied up with him. Luckily I didn’t have more unfulfilled orders.

I’m going to file a claim with PayPal and see what happens.

I’ve received all of my ordered pairs from Zadeh except for one pair of Playoff 12s and one pair of reimagined Chicago 1, so I have $375 tied up with him. Luckily I didn’t have more unfulfilled orders.

I’m going to file a claim with PayPal and see what happens.
I just did the same.

Lmao damn I ordered a pair of the military black 4s. Just filed a claim on PayPal. Let’s see what happens.

I think it was a case of "it's too good to be true" but that actually was good for many many years. I just happened to discover him right before his demise. Got 4 pairs on pre-order and will be charging back now I guess. What's the chance he fulfills any more orders? People recently got some deliveries, so maybe he pushes out existing inventory? I might wait a few weeks to see what happens. Can chargeback at any time at this point.

Feel like the 5 pairs texasdildo is getting walked on is hurting his bankroll more than the 30k I’m out.

Back
Top Bottom