Zadehkicks pre orders

Dudes in there mad as hell :rofl: Mans said he felt like it was a Ponzi scheme from the jump but placed thousands worth of orders anyway now he crying about how Zadeh was flexing on IG with stuff that he bought with their money... Can't even feel sorry for these chumps. Anybody that tried to warn these idiots got called "brokeboy haters" well you get no sympathy from me homie. Keep crying, I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the tears

white-tears-dancing.gif

Dudes in there mad as hell :rofl: Mans said he felt like it was a Ponzi scheme from the jump but placed thousands worth of orders anyway now he crying about how Zadeh was flexing on IG with stuff that he bought with their money... Can't even feel sorry for these chumps. Anybody that tried to warn these idiots got called "brokeboy haters" well you get no sympathy from me homie. Keep crying, I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the tears

white-tears-dancing.gif

Just a bunch of suckers in that space. All with the same story “I thought it sounded really suspicious at first, but everyone was giving him good reviews so I trusted him”. Lolololololol

Omg. I’m dying right now. Lol

white-tears-dancing.gif
Funny how all the backers were full on supporting him, calling people who were skeptical 'haters with no evidence.' Now it's turned into "well, he was good to me all those years" as they start opening up disputes through PayPal hoping to get their money back. Sorry to all the newcomers who got suckered in thinking they were gonna come up. Literally the definition of a ponzi scheme.

Too many broke dudes In here from get go wish thinking they be getting heat like Travis shipped for close to retail. Might as well put on your blindfold n up those insta Chinese middleman for Ua. U won’t be able to tell the difference.

I mean y’all letting safeguard swindle your money and free loan/money for a whole year. And you won’t get a penny back. Chargeback won’t help u past a few weeks. Goodluck. Hope the dough you burned didn’t dent your financials

I had a feeling this was a Ponzi scheme or something. Selling tons of pairs under retail or at retail. Should have trusted my gut but I received 10 or so pairs with no issue. I didn’t like the 3-4 month wait time so I stopped ordering from him, only 2022 shoes ordered were Playoff 12s and Chicagos.
PayPal has your back up to 180 days for online stuff.

Then we have shills like misha misha saying read his terms n blah blah

Back
Top Bottom